Britney Spears | Page 4995 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. She deserves all this and more. Really hope it's a girl but in any case I'm glad she's starting the family she said she wanted with Sam.

2. Really happy for them both. She's wasting no time living the exact life she wants and it's a joy to see. Now put your feet up and write that book, Queen.

3. The way she's pregnant so quickly after becoming free, it honestly puts it into perspective how she's wanted this for actual years. So happy for her!

4. So happy for our fertile queen!

5. Soo happy for her and Sam! The baby is going to beautiful!

6. Screaming. Britney truly is one of a kind.

7. So happy for her. Congrats!

8. The way my Queen conveniently times her due day just so she won't have to do any promo for her book. Her mind.

9. Ahhh I’m overjoyed for her! So many great things are happening for her and my heart is so happy for her. This is the life she should have always been able to have and I’m glad she gets to finally enjoy it.

10. I am so ridiculously happy for her! To know where she was in her life not even 12 months ago and to look at how she’s fully living her authentic life right now is beautiful and I wish her and Sam the absolute best.

topopMAC1 and Rei Ayanami like this.
  11. So happy for her. With Britney's and Sam's genes, this baby is going to be a god(dess).

Rei Ayanami likes this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Ecstatic for her, she must be buzzing. I hope her dad is seething dd.

13. I am so incredibly happy for Britney. She’s finally getting what she has wanted for long.

Just saw this video and to think she’s waited years for this. This baby has hit the jackpot in terms of having a mother whose love and care will know no boundaries.

Hyrulian, Modeblock, Hunter and 6 others like this.
  14. If we can't get another album, at least we're getting another Spears child.

Ecstatic for her, truly. So happy she is getting all of the things she's wanted for so long.

15. So happy she will extend her family. It was her dream and wish for so long. Glad she's able to finally make it in her own terms being an independant and free woman.

16. Thought this was cute (and hope it materializes)

Lost In Japan. and Runawaywithme like this.
  17. I can't stop crying they did it kids.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.