Britney Spears | Page 5025 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Jason's behaviour is very unsettling. Move on.com

2. She's actually going to be a princess.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
  3. Jesus, thank god Britney didn't encounter him and it didn't happen during the actual ceremony. That is beyond disturbing and terrifying that he could just break in like that without being stopped by security. I hope it didn't put a damper on her special day.

Overdose likes this.
  4. Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Are Married!

The longtime couple wed in front of 60 guests — including Madonna, Drew Barrymore and Paris Hilton — on Thursday.

The bride’s attorney, former federal prosecutor Mathew Rosengart, and backup dancers from her Las Vegas residency, “Piece of Me,” were also in attendance.

According to sources, Spears wore a gown by famed fashion house Versace and walked down the aisle to Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love."

A second insider tells E! News that the dress featured an off-the-shoulder cap sleeve and with a deep V-shaped slit in the leg.

5. RMK

RMK

Good for her. Happy the wedding continued forward, and nothing was halted because of the mess before.

Britney Spears deserves happiness.

Overdose and RHOPJ like this.
  6. I'm so glad her parents made it after all.

Madonna and Mathew Rosengart must be so happy for her.

7. I cannot wait for pictures of this. So so thrilled for her

8. The dress sounds stunning. She deserves a beautiful wedding.

I love that there’s been… no pictures posted. It feels so intimate, private and selective? I hope the lunatic didn’t ruin the day for her and that she can enjoy herself.

I love that she walked up the aisle to “Can’t Help Falling In Love”… I remember the first time she shook us all by posting her singing it in her living room.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
    dangeleyes and IndyRS like this.
  9. Stalkers aside, that sounds like a truly magical wedding. Having Madonna there is so touching.

dangeleyes, Holly Something and Ti_v like this.
  10. What he did is wholly inappropriate and he'll pay for it, but I can't help feeling a bit sorry for him. In some ways, he was another victim of Jamie and Lynn Spears. His life has been impacted by their corrosive influence.

In saying that, he has to move on. It's done.

11. I'm afraid you're thinking of the wrong Jason.

12. Madonna looks great. Will People publish photos of Britney in her wedding dress? It sounds gorgeous.

RHOPJ likes this.
  13. Sounding like Vogue may get the first look.

14. I have no idea her wedding was happening, even less the bloody intruder. I hope it doesn’t ruin her big day and the necessary precautions are taken to make sure Britney and Sam are both safe for their special day.

RHOPJ and blaze_dave like this.
  15. This attendee list is pretty iconic. So glad everyone was able to show up for Britney and give her the love she deserves.

I hope she had the fairytale wedding she always dreamt of. Sometimes I think we forget how hot Sam Asghari is. Who'd have thought back when Slumber Party premiered, hey? She really won. This has been her most successful era.

Ugh I LOVE HER!!!

Hunter, Jordtayylor, ItBeats and 2 others like this.
  16. Apparently Charlotte Tilbury did the makeup. Gah now I can’t WAIT to see the look. I’m pleased Billy is out the door.

17. I hope Cher was there too

Burzum likes this.
  18. I'm happy for her and Sam!

Thank god security got a handle on the Jason thing before the actual event. He has some nerve showing up on her special day.

blaze_dave likes this.
  19. Yeah, haven't there been rumors for months that Vogue was able to snag a Britney cover?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.