Britney Spears | Page 5036 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. RMK

RMK

TMZ reported that there's a prenup protecting Britney's finances. Glad there's no red flags there.

2. I assume a prenup was happening as Sam made a joke about it a while ago.

3. Jason Alexander hit with a 3-year restraining order and is still locked up with $100k bail.

4. Rosendaddy working overtime.

5. He's pleaded not guilty to the felony charges so I'm assuming it will now go to a criminal trial?... Any "fans" that encouraged him should be worried. They might get dragged into this.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    dangeleyes likes this.
  6. Makes me so happy to know someone is in Britney's corner fighting the good fight!

7. This + new playground for IG videos too. Looking forward!

9. Good!!!

10. Oh wow, you really went in on someone you’ve decided to ‘unironically stan’ by calling her out for wearing fast fashion.

Laurence and Vasilios like this.
  11. "I got my happy on y'all." She confirms that Bryan wasn't invited to the wedding.

12. A wedding that finishes at 10:30 and no alcohol but still a BLAST, that's my kind of wedding

I hate alcohol as well

LPT, neinzedd, Conan and 6 others like this.
  13. I'm glad she addressed that terrible interview he did - "who's going to make dinner reservations" was by far the most ridiculous rationalization of this conservatorship made by the Spears.

14. Yeah I’m glad she addressed that Bryan invite rumor directly because that made absolutely no sense to me as to why he of all people would’ve been invited. That podcast was unreal

15. Dddd I didn’t say it’s a bad thing, I just saw the tweet and reminded me of the post. Was surprised/interested her fit cost that low, teebs.

16. I never once slightly believed that anyone from that family was invited to her wedding especially not Bryan.

dangeleyes and P'NutButter like this.
  17. She really said it's time to start fresh.

[​IMG]

18. BRITNEY IS ANTI-COP I KNOW THAT’S RIGHT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.