Britney Spears | Page 5037 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Good! Whatever happened on Thursday was a security disaster, they deserve to be fired.

Conan, dangeleyes and blaze_dave like this.
  2. I knew my queen said fuck 12.

huntypoo, GimmeWork, Conan and 3 others like this.
  3. Her family will never know peace. Maybe after the book comes out, if she's merciful.

4. I can't imagine what it must be like to support your entire family only for them to turn around and treat you like shit.

5. If they hadn’t been so evil and greedy I’m sure Britney would have loved and supported them but here we are, they are relatives not family.

GimmeWork and dangeleyes like this.
  6. Only Britney could talk about her, Madonna and Selena falling while dancing, drag cops and her awful family in one post. That’s my momma.

7. This tweet and the first reply are amazing - I’d love it if emojis actually made it somewhere into the book. I love this woman so bloody much.

8. It's deleted now, but was she referencing this post?

dangeleyes likes this.
  9. I think so but apparently that Instagram account is fake

dangeleyes and P'NutButter like this.
  10. Wait… Britney’s brother is kinda hot tho…

Laurence and lushLuck like this.
  11. Please go to the light and see Jesus. Or at the very least a local Specsavers.

12. Britney essentially saying ACAB feels correct to me.

Overdose likes this.
  13. Britney being anti-cop and having some major contempt for the United States is so funny to me since Sam is the direct opposite.

Sam, ThisIsRogue, Crisp X and 7 others like this.
  14. He

He

Ddd, is he? Hope he sees the light and educates himself.

15. Wasn't Sam a cop in Israel? Or was it a solider....I feel like he's posted about it in the past

16. Nn he's from Iran so I don't think he would ever have anything to do with Israel.

Sam, monsterboy, neinzedd and 11 others like this.
  17. Oh right, swap my question to be Iran then

18. 'I have an assistant to make my dinner reservations.'

Icons only.

neinzedd, Blue6010, Laurence and 12 others like this.
  19. Pretty sure he moved to the US when he was like 12. He posted about being in some sort of police cadet program when he was in high school.

blaze_dave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.