Britney Spears | Page 5038 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. That was the best part! It’s not even a flex, but she so rarely indulges in that kind of celebrity attitude, I love it when she does.

2. Where exactly is this from? I missed it weeps

3. Here you go, a screen grab of her post.

4. Was just watching this again and should this really be the last music video she ever made, I’m just incredibly proud that it’s this particular one. She absolutely shines in it and it would be a perfect end for what has been an amazing career and videography.

Steve003, GimmeWork, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  5. What a mess. They really should just stay offline.

YourLeadSinger and blaze_dave like this.
  6. ^ Honestly Lynne is as bad as Jamie, both deserve to rot.

7. I took a quick look at this account and my goodness I had no idea the conspiracy to seize control of Britney was so...vast. It isn't just her family and a few associates. There seems to be a whole team of them.

Absolutely terrifying.

GimmeWork likes this.
  8. That's a terrifying list. The last point for Adam Leber did make me laugh, though.

GimmeWork and Christopher like this.
  9. I don’t wanna go into this too deeply but I’d be careful with lists such as this one. They’re very sensationalistic in nature and not always grounded in the best of sources. For instance, after this was published, court documents were uncovered (by I believe the New York Times) that showed Jason Trawick was actually against the conservatorship and its restrictions but when he voiced those concerns was quickly pushed out. And other documents filed by Rosengart have clearly stated that Britney was fine with Jodi (and that she’s probably still somewhat in her life due to Britney’s wishes).

10. Yeah, y’all gotta be careful of fan accounts because there’s a lot of BAnon ones out there

11. Did she delete her IG?

12. Yes, she deactivated

blaze_dave likes this.
  13. She’ll be back in a couple of days hopefully twirling round her new mansion

GimmeWork likes this.
  14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It..will be nice to see this thread thrive without her insta. I hope she's ok and is getting the rest and peace she needs - she has beautiful children and that hunky man, she needs no one or nothing else.

Music Is Death likes this.
  15. Enjoy the next 24 hours x

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

As Sky Ferreira says, I wish these 24 hours would never end~

AlmostFamous likes this.
  17. Well I guess we know why she deleted her IG now.

Poor woman, I was so happy for that brief shining moment she was.

18. He

He

Wait why?

JMRGBY likes this.
  19. Nothing better than someone giving absolutely zero information about what they’re talking about!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.