Britney Spears | Page 5041 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I wear Prerogative or Believe often.

2. Thanks everyone. I knew to avoid Fantasy + the various flankers, so I settled on Believe, Private Show and a small sample of Radiance. Believe is interesting for how understated and minimal the bottle is comparatively to all her other frags. The notes are also quite different for her. Will report back!

GimmeWork and blaze_dave like this.
  3. Cosmic Radiance is also worth a try!

Aiden likes this.
  4. I love Prerogative Rave most actually - Ego was far too sweet for me.

Aiden, GimmeWork and blaze_dave like this.
  5. Probably been posted about a million times before but this megamix just shows what a true icon she is!!

Mvnl and blaze_dave like this.
  6. Out of all her fragrances the ones I can just imagine the smell of really clearly without actually smelling it are Fantasy and Believe.

Prerogative smelt a bit like a cheap dupe of YSL Black Opium.

Aiden likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

Wearing a 23-year old jeans and pulling it off.. that's my momma.

Aester, ateensfan, GimmeWork and 11 others like this.
  8. Those aren't the same jeans! They're completely different rises.

9. Not gonna link to the actual article but apparently Britney was home when Jason Alexander tried to force himself into her bathroom and - understandably - incredibly upset and terrified.

Such a horrible person. I hope he gets the book thrown at him and that all the BAnon member who egged him on feel deeply ashamed.

GimmeWork, dangeleyes and blaze_dave like this.
  10. Something I have learned over the years: jeans that stretch will fit differently as my weight and body fluctuates.

11. They have different belt loops and I have no idea why I even feel the need to point it out but here I am.

Lego, GimmeWork and Ti_v like this.
  12. "leaving the whole system behind" is this her confirming she's thinking about actually retiring I wonder?

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  13. She’s clearly referring to her old “support system”.

14. If/when she does come back, you just KNOW it's gonna be an artsy fartsy rock album...

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

"My cover of Wicked Game" ...

16. In the article I posted above, she mentions she wanted to be a Sheryl Crow type artist which seems utterly bizarre but tracks with some of the covers she has chosen to perform over the years. I wonder if we would every really get a full on bluesy, southern Rockney album.

blaze_dave likes this.
  17. Suddenly Britney covering "If It Makes You Happy", "A Change Would Do You Good", "My Favorite Mistake" or "There Goes The Neighborhood" can't get out of my head...

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  19. Nn Britney is never going to all of a sudden become some indie pop artist y’all need to stop with that.

VertigoStick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.