Britney Spears | Page 5043 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Ok but we need the judge to force Jamie and Loucifer to attend court as right now they're refusing to cooperate.

2. The most shocking thing to me is that she built her entire company on Brit's back and yet her A-list clients continue to employ her services even after everything that's come out.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
    Burzum, Robert, GimmeWork and 17 others like this.
  3. That truly is a shock.

Especially when you factor the actual fraud into it, you have to imagine that these clients might get an inkling that they’re probably also getting scammed themselves.

4. I do wonder if that is another reason she is (rightly) resentful towards the industry. Seeing a bunch of her peers employ the same company that exploited her for over a decade.

5. Doesn’t Miley also still hire Black Box Security even in spite of the shit that came out about them? It makes it even stranger then that she was such a vocal supporter of FreeBritney.

I don’t get it.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    freeheadmess likes this.
  6. Yes and no. We have to remember celebrities are usually very insular people. It’s a rarity to find someone who’s really plugged into the world around them. It’s why I don’t hold a tight smile and “Wish her the best!” against Christina (even if Britney does!), I wouldn’t expect people to know more beyond very surface level details. It’s a bigger story for other below-the-line people to follow; your attorneys, agents, personal and business managers, assistants, so they learn about this wrongdoing and know how to prevent it again.

mindtrappa, Monado, Suburbia and 4 others like this.
  7. Another day, another Super Bowl 'rumor'.

Rafa_el likes this.
  8. I just don’t see her doing Super Bowl in the near future because it’s clear that she doesn’t want to be in the public eye currently. Didn’t her assistant say that she doesn’t want to do interviews and stuff a few days ago?

Conan, blaze_dave and johnoclock like this.
  9. If she didn't want to be in the public eye she wouldn't have sold her wedding pictures or be posting on Instagram every 5 seconds. She could mostly avoid the spotlight if she wanted to - the conversation around the conservatorship has mostly quieted down, she doesn't have insane paparazzi attention anymore, and she hasn't had an active career in nearly half a decade. She is like all celebrities - when she says she wants privacy what she means is she wants attention on her terms.

RMK likes this.
  10. Would ThePopTingz lie???

11. Iggy stans wilding

12. I would love that but I think any music related stuff is the last thing on Britney's mind.

She is just enjoying life, working through her issues and focus on the book at the same time.

johnoclock likes this.
  13. I just can't imagine Britney putting herself in such a pressure cooker situation like the Superbowl halftime show ever again. If she does anything related to showbusiness ever again, it will be low stress, on her own terms and under her complete control.

blaze_dave and Maria like this.
  14. If Britney would ever plan anything again, it would a 13 minute residency at the LA House of Blues and she only plays on days that she feels like it and the bartender has her favorite flavor of Fanta in stock.

It will be iconic.

Maria likes this.
  15. SuperBowl is not a good idea for now.

16. This is more likely.

huntypoo, LPT, VertigoStick and 24 others like this.
  17. Britney, Madonna and Iggy Azalea doing Super Bowl 2023 sounds like it came straight out of a Brazilian stan's imagination.

18. Which would be fair considering Britney’s entire wedding sounds like it came straight out of a Brazilian stan’s imagination.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
    GimmeWork, Mumty, Blue6010 and 9 others like this.
  19. With all the love and respect for Britney I… don’t think Superbowl would book her at the moment.

(Wasn’t she put in the running and given a ‘no’ during Glory or was that just SNL?)

Conan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.