Britney Spears | Page 5075 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I’m excited and emotional.

Ferk, LykkeLi, ItBeats and 1 other person like this.
  2. Not Deax Moi being.....right for once?

3. I’ll be surprised if it cracks the top 40 not y’all talking about it going number one.

4. Who cares? It’s good to have her back and it’s amazing that she’s still enjoying being an artist after everything that happened to her by the industry.

4Roses, Ferk, LykkeLi and 8 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]
    "Temporary artwork" wonder if we'll get something animated ala Cold Heart?

Corso likes this.
  6. I have a feeling he's gonna up the ante and try to get his own documentary with one of the streamers.

7. "Our sources say Elton.....had previously recorded his vocals". Previously better mean 1971.

8. Unless we want a remake of ‘AM DILL DANDEN!’

9. Did we get any clips of "Cold Heart" before it dropped?

10. Revisited the debut today and I have two thoughts:

-It took years but Born To Make You Happy finally clicked with me
    -I Will Be There would have made a cute single over From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart

11. Damn, dude. Well at least you're with us now.

tea, AlmostFamous, GimmeWork and 28 others like this.
  12. I am so excited for her and myself. Also:
    You mean to tell me you weren't aware of it being the best song of all time for 20+ years despite you trying to as if it required trying at all?!

[​IMG]

Jk sis ily xx.

4Roses, Ferk, 1986 and 15 others like this.
  13. He

He

A staple classic in European supermarkets.

Modeblock, Ferk, 1991 and 5 others like this.
  14. I love Email my Heart. I love her natural deep voice and I just love the song. Sorry not sorry. I had a .midi version of it that I used to listen to on my Winamp haha. Showing my age.

Also, the end of I Will Still Love You (from "time may take us apart, that's true") is brilliant.

Modeblock, Robert, Ti_v and 6 others like this.
  15. We need to get this song to the top of the charts to show her scrounging "family" what going back to work looks like.

[​IMG]

16. In my defense, most of the debut album has never been my thing outside of the (US) singles - there's an almost suffocating cheesiness and earnestness to so much of it - and Born To Make You Happy had no nostalgia for me since it wasn't a single in the States, which meant I wasn't as likely to seek it out when I felt like indulging in some 1998ney. Don't know why it took so long for me to give it another shot, but I'm glad I did!

Applause likes this.
  17. "The family business" as Bryan Spears calls her. Yuck.

I was looking at pictures of her kids today and I can't believe that when she was their age, she was in Sweden recording her first album. K Fed will never appreciate how hard she worked to get where she is.

dangeleyes likes this.
  18. RMK

RMK

Can totally see her not letting people tell her how to use socials, but shocked this wasn't a synchronous announcement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.