Britney Spears | Page 5078 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Let's not give it attention. Nobody cared about his interview, much less a 60 minute documentary.

Nigel and Nwonder like this.
  2. Why do people keep bringing up Blackpink dropping a single as something Britney would move her music around for? Their last single peaked at #59 in the US and #49 in the UK. What am I missing?

3. She looks STUNNING in her latest reel oh my god

Please no Pharell for B10 though

4. Modeblock, blaze_dave, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  5. I honestly gasped and just wanted her to pull this out for a red carpet some day.

Different shoes tho pls.

6. She looks incredible!

She Wants To Move is a good track but yes, Pharrell needs to stay the fuck away from her when she is ready to do an album.

Ferk likes this.
  7. Someone on the Coronation Street writing team must be a Britney fan, going by the Jamie joke on Wednesdays episode. Sadly it won't let me post a video on here

8. I think the only thing worth paying close attention to here is the seediness of what's happening when you look closer. I mean since when does a journalist take sympathy on the subject its exploiting? And then come out with some spiel about her sons being caught up in the storm? At first it didn't make any sense to me for Kevin to do the interview, because even financially he doesn't need it right now, but it's increasingly seeming like a twisted power play on his and Jamie's part. Particularly the way he gushes over him. Their most trusted tactic for years was to use her sons against her and I have to believe it's still happening in an attempt to get her to think that if she drops the court case it'll smooth things over.

Of course I'd like to believe her sons are old enough to make their own minds up but then it goes back to the parental poisoning and if that's what they needed to do to get them not to see her it would've been light work for them.

This is highly speculative but it's just so fishy right now. At least Jamie Spears is being deposed this week! What a glorious day that will be.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  9. I think that's part of it. Is it really a coincidence that this interview dropped out of nowhere the same week Jamie has to sit for deposition?

iRelate likes this.
  10. what did they say?

11. dangeleyes likes this.
  12. So it is the 19th and not the 12th?

13. Pharrell can stay if it's only two tracks maximum. I do like his stuff but only the best for Brit Brit, please. The more he has to do, the worse his work gets.

Anyway, I am excited for new music. Very surprised it is all happening so soon. Thought it would be years before we got anything.

14. Isn't Jamie getting deposed today?

15. The 12th.

blaze_dave and 1991 like this.
  16. The line about the weed.

Must be tough for her. I hope she will fond peace and be able to see the teens.

blaze_dave, neinzedd and poploz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.