Britney Spears | Page 5095 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

2. This is my favourite Britney look of the last decade...she looked beyond.

[​IMG]

3. This was one of her greatest looks ever [​IMG]

Maria, QueenB and rav4boy like this.
  4. Was it though?…

5. [​IMG]

Even in the throws of the conservatorship in 2016, when she hit that stage this night... truly felt like she was back. The hair, the makeup, the outfit, her hitting the choreo.... everything.

6. That look on her face...God, just totally amazing.

johnoclock likes this.
  7. 2016 was one of her career peaks, let’s be honest. What a moment.

8. So how much of the buzz around the single dropping this week is fan fiction? Asking for a friend.

AndrewKuttler likes this.
  9. Nigel likes this.
  10. Many high-profile press outlets were saying the 19th date so I don't think it's that crazy to have believed them. I think it was originally 19th on the press release and it's been delayed.

11. Talking of her looks - when she was in London in 2016 with the knee high boots and big hat, and then with the cute body suit she wore on Loose Women? Amazing styling.

12. I so clearly remember waking up early to watch this performance in bed, the adrenaline coursing through my veins at silly o'clock watching her hit every damn step and then finally seeing that beautiful smile at the end with the twinkle in her eye, it makes me feel emotional now.

13. This just popped up on my newsfeed

FB_IMG_1660822063252.jpg

Turns out it was just a Britney stan trolling FFFF the way I fell for it and fully believed it though because of how it's written

14. Barbz stay in school

15. The way I absolutely believed that dddd

Ti_v and MusicLover1994 like this.
  16. Ddd that's not even written in Britney's style.

17. Talking about her best looks, her 2016 VMAs red carpet appearance is definitely one of them!

18. I still go back to Britney’s BBMA performance from 2016. It was just such a serve from all angles. Like ugh, queen.

The BBMA performance is actually what should have happened when she was getting the VMA Video Vanguard award years before. A proper slick showcase of her best and biggest hits that still made it known that Britney will always be that girl. We even got justice for Touch of My Hand and Breathe on Me! What a time that was.

19. Queens. Also that bit of her shooting photos with a stick for two years because she was scared of people... she's come such a long way. I love her so much.

blaze_dave, Ti_v and Maria like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.