Britney Spears | Page 835 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I would bet she's going to a meeting. Brit just doesn't dress like that for nothing...

2. "So when's the album coming out?" "October." "Meeting adjourned."

That better be how that shit went down, if there was a meeting.

3. I hope she performs on X Factor again this year with better choreography, and mimes again, creates loads of controversney, gets to #1 and flies back to America.

She saved her 2008 performance by being extremely famous at that point and doing a fierce hairflick breakdown. As far as i'm concerned this coming era is the real comeback, and will be proof of whether Britney will ever really be 'back.'

Although if not then I'm happy with the Britney we had this last era, very guarded yes but at least we got some good tunes and a great tour.

Taeyang likes this.
  4. That hairflick is the fiercest thing she has done in over 5 years. It's the only flash of old Britney that the Circus-era produced. More of that please!

5. Cheryl loved that hairflick, Dannii and Louis didn't look too amused though!

6. maybe she's going there to clear up the bodyguard sexual harrassment thing?

it does say SPECIAL GUEST, so it must mean she'll show up?

maybe that's why she dressed up today? to arrange a special appearence on the show?

7. How high profile is this Joy Behar show? Does it usually get guests as high profile as Britney?

8. No, never. The only remotely interview she's ever had that got press was when she questioned Perez Hilton over the Miley Cyrus underwear controversy.

9. She's on The View, right? I remember her...

10. Britney wouldn't do that. HLN is a trashy tabloid network so she'll probably just be the topic of conversation with the usual magazine/blog editors commenting.

11. oh...that's sad then. Oh well.

12. This seems pretty legit. PLUS, we did see her looking great today, didn't we? Maybe she shot her stuff for the show today & it'll air tomorrow.

13. merden

merden Guest

Every morning when I log onto popjustice I'm hoping to see the Britney Spears General Discussion pagecount jump up 200 pages overnight ie. new single news. If it's only jumped 15 pages then I know it's just a new tweet from some producer or photographed with different hair or something.

14. I don't think I'll even be able to handle this thread when the new single actually premiers. I think I'll probably just stay away from it all together...it pisses me off just thinking about it.

15. I for one can't wait for the single premiere and to hear comments about how its sucks, when it probably won't even suck and the critics will love it like they loved 3, IUSA, Circus, and Womanizer, and to hear some of the following gems...:"It''s no Gimme More", "It's no Piece of Me", "AUTOTUNE WAHHH","I wanted something like Blackout pt.2"..blah blah blah. And don't forget someone will be throwing around the word delusional somewhere....

Cut to 3 months later, the song is being praised and loved and being called one of her most underrated.

16. Bring on the autotune, Brit! I for one hope this new album is absolutely slathered with autotune, synthesizers, keyboards and anything else robotic the producers can conjure up.

17. Her roots are coloured, she has new extensions and look at her face and body in the previous pix with Brett, she´s very thin.

All good signs - we´re getting some official news soon, for sure!

18. [​IMG]
    Baby One More Time
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. [​IMG]

5 songs including:

Toxic
    Stronger
    Me Against The Music
    Baby One More Time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.