Britney Spears | Page 836 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. H-O-T!

2. The fact that they're looking at Madonna's parts of the Me Against The Music video makes me excited about what they're going to do with Britney.

3. What could be the fifth song?

Piece of me or Circus?

Imagine it would be her brand new single... but with Britney full choreo on display with backupdancers and all...

4. It does make you wonder... Why not just say what the 5th track is.

5. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Email My Baby MASHUP.

6. Soda Pop My Baby mash up...

7. I love Soda Pop!

8. Nothing from Blackout or Circus? Fuck that shit. I'd imagine the fifth song is just going to end up being Womanizer.

9. I thought it was confirmed they'd be doing Piece Of Me as well?

10. I thought Piece Of Me had been confirmed at some point? I really think Circus is such a massive missed opportunity, it would have been perfect for Rachel's character.

11. That's what I remember hearing as well, and was what I was looking forward to.

12. I'm suprised they are doing Stronger over Oops, its the more well known and iconic song.

Plus if this dream thing is true then the Oops video would be a perfect place to dream about.

13. Brittany could've dreamed of being famous and done Piece of me. *mutter*

14. Is Britney's the second episode back?

15. I bet Quinn/Santana will do Piece of Me, based on what they're going to be doing this series.

16. Yes.

17. Hopefully this will make people realize just how amazing Me Against the Music is, it is my favorite Britney uptempo!! And now the whole world will get to enjoy it once again!!

18. I am so excited for the episode, i hope these sexual harassment news fade away before the episode, so the people would talk about her in the episode not her in court.

19. Indeed!

I never really got/get the hate.
    It's a Masterpiece with an amazing sophisticated production.

20. Well as this story points out, she's issued a pretty strong denial of the charges. It seems the guy is just after some money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.