Britney Spears

If there was business that would be just about everyone in music covered for this album.

She better come out with some quadruple disc smash anyway the amount she has starved me!

Not sure if this has been posted but Sia has confirmed she's written for upcoming projects for both Britney and P!nk and would like to work with Beyonce.

he/him
ColdasFire_Baby said:
APC said:
That was all before everything seemed to have been scrapped. William Orbit is now the only one left out of your provided list as currently working for this album. (I believe Danja was also noted at the writing camp too, though...) My point stands, though. Something happened and they started over quite recently.

Well let's say that's true then:

"That new album arriving as soon as early next year, will introduce a fresh, "progressive" sound from Spears, according to the stars manager Adam Leber. "it'll be a departure from what you've heard, " he promises."

Thats what he said to Entertainment Weekly less than a month ago.

He also thinks that Candies outtakes are something to get excited over.

Lennox said:
Not sure if this has been posted but Sia has confirmed she's written for upcoming projects for both Britney and P!nk and would like to work with Beyonce.

Ooh, the only one I care about in that list is... Sia. Where did she confirm this, please?

Lennox said:

Seems like everyone is cheating on Christina these days :P

Probably karma for stealing Linda Perry away from P!nk.

utopia6021 said:
ColdasFire_Baby said:
APC said:
That was all before everything seemed to have been scrapped. William Orbit is now the only one left out of your provided list as currently working for this album. (I believe Danja was also noted at the writing camp too, though...) My point stands, though. Something happened and they started over quite recently.

Well let's say that's true then:

"That new album arriving as soon as early next year, will introduce a fresh, "progressive" sound from Spears, according to the stars manager Adam Leber. "it'll be a departure from what you've heard, " he promises."

Thats what he said to Entertainment Weekly less than a month ago.

He also thinks that Candies outtakes are something to get excited over.

When did he say that?

superglowy said:
Lennox said:

Seems like everyone is cheating on Christina these days

Probably karma for stealing Linda Perry away from P!nk.

Sia needs to move on from the disaster that was Bionic (I do like the album though)!

I re-bought Greatest Hits: My Prerogative this morning and bloody hell it's easy to forget it's a fantastic compilation. The best greatest hits album of all time. Even her trite teen-pop stuff sounds fantastic as part of this. It almost sounds like an album in itself!

My Prerogative is Britney's greatest track, so it's only fitting it's track one on the only greatest hits I consider to be truly Britney's.

Numerology said:
I re-bought Greatest Hits: My Prerogative this morning and bloody hell it's easy to forget it's a fantastic compilation. The best greatest hits album of all time. Even her trite teen-pop stuff sounds fantastic as part of this. It almost sounds like an album in itself!

My Prerogative is Britney's greatest track, so it's only fitting it's track one on the only greatest hits I consider to be truly Britney's.

I also like The Singles Collection too, but not as good as the MP Greatest Hits. Love My Prerogative song/video, both underrated! I also love Do Somethin' too!

Lennox said:

I wouldn't get too excited. She's likely only submitting songs, and I'm sure there are a lot of people submitting songs for this album right now.

Lisjak101 said:
Lennox said:

I wouldn't get too excited. She's likely only submitting songs, and I'm sure there are a lot of people submitting songs for this album right now.

True! But it be VERY interesting to see what makes it. I hope Darkchild gets droped again, I would so laugh out loud!

Numerology said:

I adore both the My Prerogative song (simply because it is FANTASTIC) and the album (because I think it shows how amazing a lot of her early career was, especially because a lot of people are like "oh she got good at Blackout" or whatever)

I wish The Singles Collection had all of Britney's singles on it because the one thing My Prerogative lacks is the newer, amazing tracks like Circus, Break the Ice, Piece of Me.

When Britney finally releases her definitive greatest hits though, it will be one hell of an album (as long as it's complete)

I hope one day she releases an unreleased material album.

Is anyone known to have ever done this before? (Not including posthumously)

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
Fire said:
I hope one day she releases an unreleased material album.

Is anyone known to have ever done this before? (Not including posthumously)

Saint Etienne did it with their fanclub cd Nice Price. It was great too. I wish other acts would be that generous.

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Britney has an absolutely horrible catalogue of unreleased material. They truly have an amazing AR for her because the best really does make the cut. I'd buy a copy of her unreleased material, though....and light it on fire.