Britney Spears

Well Britney is the media obsession that's why we know alot about her, and no one has ever became the media obsession like that, look at Gaga the only thing you read about her is what she wore or what she did, as for Britney you can read anything about her.
 
g.britney said:
Well Britney is the media obsession that's why we know alot about her, and no one has ever became the media obsession like that, look at Gaga the only thing you read about her is what she wore or what she did, as for Britney you can read anything about her.

Oh, please. Plenty of celebrities have been hung, drawn, and quartered by the press similar to the way Britney was. The only difference is that she brokedown from it in the most spectacular of fashions which made an even bigger frenzy. I'd say the kind of press Lady Gaga currently gets is far more preferable for everyone involved compared to the kind of press Britney used to get.

I miss Kindheart.
 
RJF said:
g.britney said:
Well Britney is the media obsession that's why we know alot about her, and no one has ever became the media obsession like that, look at Gaga the only thing you read about her is what she wore or what she did, as for Britney you can read anything about her.

Oh, please. Plenty of celebrities have been hung, drawn, and quartered by the press similar to the way Britney was. The only difference is that she brokedown from it in the most spectacular of fashions which made an even bigger frenzy. I'd say the kind of press Lady Gaga currently gets is far more preferable for everyone involved compared to the kind of press Britney used to get.

I miss Kindheart.
I miss him too, but i can't rememebr reading an article about that says let's say Michael that he is crazy cause he had spilled water over his shirt.
 
Today marks two years since Circus leaked in full (if i remember correctly)

Hearing Circus for the first time almost made me cry. The bridge was/is so beautiful. I thought that song was an orgasm, and like Britney said, I instantly pictured a music video (which was way better than the one we got). I really thought Britney would give her all in that era to prove everyone she still had it. I had such high hopes...I pictured her dancing a lot, having so much attitude. The Womanizer video fooled me so much...she really looked and acted like her old self in it.

If U Seek Amy was goddamn amazing. Her voice sounded clear, strong, and commanding.

Funny how Luke and Martin have the best uptempos on Circus, yet I complain about them on the new album.
 
A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Ugh I am dying to see everything start coming together. I enjoy the ride just as much as the finished product, but this is getting so boring. I want a little more concrete news than the nebulous crud we've been provided with so far.
 
I'm ready for some Britney news as well - though, it doesn't have to be music related. An engagement, pregnancy, or perhaps a public letter to Prince William lamenting his newly engaged status and the fact that he never had the chance to go out with Britney - any one of those will do.
 
Someboy said:
I'm ready for some Britney news as well - though, it doesn't have to be music related. An engagement, pregnancy, or perhaps a public letter to Prince William lamenting his newly engaged status and the fact that he never had the chance to go out with Britney - any one of those will do.

Ick, no! Well at least not until after this next era and the conservatorship have finished. Can you image if she was knocked up? No new album until at least late 2012. I would still be happy for her if she was, but yeah.....just no.
 
A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Don't even get me started on kids.

No more, Britney...no more. Maybe when you're 40 and if your eggs haven't shriveled up into dust.
 
I was just rambling off ideas - feel free to include your own!

Britney goes bungee-jumping?
A secret nightclub hook-up with Justin?
Britney revealed to be a horrible stage mom choreographing her kids' school play?

ANYTHING.
 
A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Someboy said:
I was just rambling off ideas - feel free to include your own!

Britney goes bungee-jumping?
A secret nightclub hook-up with Justin?
Britney revealed to be a horrible stage mom choreographing her kids' school play?

ANYTHING.

What's the difference between that and seeing her everyday shopping and going to Starbucks? I mean...news is just meh, if it's not album or work-related news.
 
BloodShyBait said:
TheDoctorLuke Dr. Luke Doctor Luke
wus up???? we working on the last chorus for britney spears song....

3 hours ago from web

Can't they just copy and paste the chorus before last?

O wait, maybe the last chorus is when it all 'kicks off'.

I smell another 3.
 
Dag said:
The chorus build-up was the best part about 3. The whole production was flawless really.

Flawless? It sounded like a bad demo for the most part. I would agree that the last chorus was the best part about it though, but the rest sounded far too 'tinny' for my liking.

I was half joking about the new track being another 3, and I'm fine if it explodes during the last chorus, but '3' to me sounded like a half arsed production, so I hope it doesn't sound like it.
 
APC said:
Someboy said:
I was just rambling off ideas - feel free to include your own!

Britney goes bungee-jumping?
A secret nightclub hook-up with Justin?
Britney revealed to be a horrible stage mom choreographing her kids' school play?

ANYTHING.

What's the difference between that and seeing her everyday shopping and going to Starbucks?

I was just playing around. . . quite obviously, no?
 

Top