Britney Spears

Hindsight is a funny thing. Despite never being a respected performer back when, she probably is in the Top 5 performers who ever lived. Her recent legacy and intense criticisms even though she's still 'Quite Good' show that.

You dont think she was ever respected as a performer? I thought that was all she was respected for in the beginning. She was electric on stage - who would ever be able to deny that?

brettbretterson said:
You dont think she was ever respected as a performer? I thought that was all she was respected for in the beginning. She was electric on stage - who would ever be able to deny that?

Back when, I don't she was respected in any sense. She was regarded as an illegitimate pop star who sung cheesy pop, couldn't sing and wore nothing on stage.

I think it's only now her real talent and weight in the industry is being realised. Britney was famous at a very lucrative time for pop and thus, amidst performers like N*Sync and a relevant Janet, she didn't shine as brightly as she does in hindsight, where she's still relevant and amidst awful performers like Rihanna and Katy.

AND THEN WE KISS FUCKING ORIGINAL VERSION.

Perfection!

Bobby said:
Apparently this guy is getting tracks from Sony's database. He also released a finalized version of Sippin' On.

OH HE DID DID HE??? And where can I find that?? Tell Me What U Sippin' On is low key one of my favorite Britney summer jams.

*~He was kinda like a summer fling, hot and heavy through that April rain~*

Surely Sippin on is from the beginning her carrier or some left over from In the zone sessions. It sounds so dated.

But original version of And than we kiss is AMAZING.

HOLY SHIT! The remix of And Then We Kiss is one of my favourite ever Britney songs, words can not describe how happy I am with the orginal.