Britney Spears

I wouldn't get my hopes up for any changes especially if they intend to start the new residency so soon. I don't see Britney putting in that much work in changing all the choreos and performances in such a short period and through the holiday season. A Fall 2019 would be perfect, and they should hire Jamie King to direct.
The residency has been in the works for months. ~6 months is more than enough to rehearse for a new show. It doesn’t take as long as some of you think.

To put things into perspective Britney gets tour rehearsals done fairly quickly.

Dwad was two weeks, onyx was a month, circus tour was two months, femme fatale was three, POM was also three months. 6 months is more than enough time

Also I don’t doubt that they can craft a good show together quickly when they got the circus tour together in exactly eight weeks after wade left.

Now that MGM is footing the bill and they’re paying britney more they probably also have a bigger budget for the show.

I wouldn’t mind if they reused some props/set pieces/performances from way back though. Like the spinning platform or the human swing from Circus. It’s just a matter of fresh and creative they can make it (which isn’t always team Brit’s best suite)
I think now that this will be her second residency and the first was a wild success, people will probably pay a bit more attention.

Hopefully, it’s any time soon. Let’s get a break and at least feature on something
She looks terrified during the “human swing” bit. It would be awesome if she looked more comfortable and confident. I’m really hoping for some amazing set design. If she’s not gonna move like she used to why not make the show visually compelling to make up for the lack of dancing? Plus great costumes please!

He did the Femme Fatale Tour so thanks. I want her to work with people she’s never worked with before.
Production wise, the FFT in its first phase wasn’t really the problem though. After TCS:BS fans said they wanted a show that was more Brit focused and Jamie did that while still keeping a high production value. The visuals and interludes were good and performances were staged beautifully. The pre recorded vocals were also an amazing feat. It was really Britney that brought the show down

Production wise, the FFT in its first phase wasn’t really the problem though. After TCS:BS fans said they wanted a show that was more Brit focused and Jamie did that while still keeping a high production value. The visuals and interludes were good and performances were staged beautifully. The pre recorded vocals were also an amazing feat. It was really Britney that brought the show down
I know Britney made everything 100x worse but I still don’t like the show itself. The storyline was cheesy, the costumes were ugly as hell and many moments were straight up tragic. The Toxic performance is like the worst thing she’s ever done. He did an amazing job with the Circus Tour, so to go from one of the greatest pop spectacles of all time to the embarrassment that was the Femme Fatale Tour is...something.

The interludes were really good though, even if she used a body double.

Last edited:
I dont think a February 2019 start would be too soon. People forget that with the exception of rehearsing two new songs Brit wasn't doing anything January till July of this year. So that in addition to this fall gives her plenty of time to create a new show.

I dont think a February 2019 start would be too soon. People forget that with the exception of rehearsing two new songs Brit wasn't doing anything January till July of this year. So that in addition to this fall gives her plenty of time to create a new show.
That and not to mention the fact that she has showed us clips of her rehearsing stuff that’s not POM related

Do you think it's possible she'll re-release Slave as the lead single form the album? (I know it's not gonna happen but something that sounds as fresh and fun as that would be amazing)

Yeah I hope so, I just can’t see there being enough time to build a totally fresh show, rehearse it and everything. We know Britney will probably want a huge break after this tour before she starts anything else. Enigma also looks like it will be fantastic so Britney and her team really have to step it up
Who says they haven’t already been planning it for months?

Also I don’t doubt that they can craft a good show together quickly when they got the circus tour together in exactly eight weeks after wade left.

Now that MGM is footing the bill and they’re paying britney more they probably also have a bigger budget for the show.

THAT missed DVD. I would love even more a "Live In Stockholm" feat. Brunetteney.