Britney Spears

I wish they’d put some details for the fans into it. There is so much iconic imagery, so many iconic dresses, so many iconic moments in her career that they could play with.

It would be so easy to make this the biggest Britney party ever with some pre recorded vocals and some thoughts - like instead of having a Missy medley let the dancers dance to some random songs nobody would expect - it wouldn’t even have to require a lot of choreography. Details like this.

I hope they get it right.

he/him
All I want is some nods to her past, some new “live” vocals and some better bloody costumes. Oh, and for 3 never to return.

We have to keep in mind that Britney is going to have creative control over this new show, and many of the things y’all dislike about ‘Piece of Me’ are ultimately her idea (like the Missy medley). Let’s not get our hopes up too much dddd.

That being said, I think the show will be great. I’m so excited for something new.

If streaming had been a thing in Britney's heyday, do you think we would have a different singles catalogue than we do now? More singles from each album or just different ones?

If streaming had been a thing in Britney's heyday, do you think we would have a different singles catalogue than we do now? More singles from each album or just different ones?

Born To Make You Happy would have been a worldwide hit, rather than just Europe.
I guess the Britney original versions of Overprotected and Boys would have been just as well known as the single versions (though I still feel the original Overprotected is better known than the Darkchild remix in the UK?)
I can see What It's Like To Be Me having a huge streaming increase with both Britney & Justin on it?
Outrageous still would have been a single without the video and probably would have done better than it did in an industry without streaming.
Someday & Mona Lisa probably would have been more well known, they wouldn't have needed the promo they never received, just the fact new Britney was on Spotify would have gotten interest rather than just fans searching the songs out.
I can't see anything much from Blackout onwards changing, maybe Radar not being a Circus single as it would be even more redundant, they probably would have just contractually made it a 'single' without a video after Break The Ice.

I guess the Britney original versions of Overprotected and Boys would have been just as well known as the single versions (though I still feel the original Overprotected is better known than the Darkchild remix in the UK?)

The album version of Overprotected was released as a single in Europe and featured on the My Prerogative collection here, not the Darkchild remix. Ask anyone in Europe about Overprotected and they would definitely think of the album version first. And thank the lord for that, the Darkchild remix is a low energy mess that sucks all the bounce out of the song. Especially the middle eight.

Here for a Janet melody, as much as some fans hated it the Missy Melody went OFF in person and I feel Britney would get her LIFE performing some of Miss Jacksons bangers.

They would be stupid to axe Stronger/Crazy given the reaction they receive live, I even think Oops is more likely to get the chop.

Last edited:
If Nappytabs are indeed involved, it's good news. They are honest to God choreographers and hopefully they will give Britney some actual dance moves.

Also, I don't want another artists songs in Britney's show except as an interpolation or mash up with one of her own songs. If she wants a dancer 'moment' they can dance to some of her own lesser known gems like Mannequin.

That JLo performance was done by Silent House productions, the people behind Britney's Piece Of Me (both shows).
Silent house did the actual technological and visual aspect but Nappytabs were the creative directors that programmed the visuals.

Anyway, I think the show can get good results. I mean we got the circus tour and even POM as a show was good for a post femme fatale Britney.

I still need my 18-track album from Britney. No thank you.

We'd all LOVE an 18-track album (Glory remains proof that she is an album artist despite people thinking she isn't), but...given her standing in the industry at the moment, I personally feel [gif] It's not realistic...it's just not realistic. [/gif]

I think she'd fare far better making impactful blips when she's ready, rather than attempting to fit into traditional record label mechanics. If nothing else, Vegas is proof that she has transcended the normal business model.

I’m ready for the meltdowns when the new residency opens with great choroeography and new outfits - only for Britney to scale down the choreography and tear the outfits to shreds within weeks.
It usually takes a lot of time. She didn’t start scrapping choreography from POM until 2015 and even then she was still adding things into the show.