Britney Spears

“Britney’s dad is doing much better now,” a source tells Us Weekly exclusively about Jamie Spears, who was rushed to a Las Vegas hospital in November 2018 for emergency surgery after his colon spontaneously ruptured. “She has no regrets about postponing her Domination residency to spend time with him, but she is excited to get back to her career and doing what she loves most."

I swear Jordan must have edited the article today because when I read it yesterday it said it was from 2016. Well Jordan being shady what else is new.
He does seem to “update” articles constantly and change the date to when it was edited. But I think it must have been recent because of the writer’s tweets

The original BTI choreo was 150x better than the revamp choreo. It was the only real downgrade of the show; they should have rechoreographed something from the jungle section or redone the awful Gimme More chorus rather than scrapping one of the best bits of the show.

As for all of the 'Britney's back!' articles that her team is clearly planting... I don't really see the need for it. It'd be much for effective to just remain quiet, let her work on whatever she's working on, and then start dropping hints closer to the announcement of a show or a single. First they planted the Justin Tranter story, and then we've had a few 'Her dad is doing better, she'll be back to work soon' stories since. I'm very much glad to hear that Jamie seems to be doing well, though.