Britney Spears

Work Bitch is that bitch! It may be a simple song and not 100% Britney but I still bloody love it! The choreography is just great.

That yellow top, the black pants and long arm gloves remains one of my all time favorite looks on her. She fucking rocked it.

I believe Britney has a ton of power still to get #1 hits and attention if she wished to in the future.
The problem before was her team pushing a rather stale thing to keep getting money.
But if Britney switched her image up and musical dabbling like she loves to do, she could really turn some heads.
Neither here nor there at the moment, just making a point that we know Britney is a massive artist, she has so much talent and abilities when she's given opportunity to pursue and showcase.

“I think it’s long overdue and wonderful to see it happening for different women in different arenas and scenarios,” she says. “I made a mistake. Britney didn’t. There were other young women this happened to, and there’s an enormous amount of collateral damage. So I think it’s not just an apology to a person; it’s an apology to how you’ve affected a culture. What is sexual agency? What does it mean? It’s not surprising that this de-objectifying of women is happening alongside the #MeToo movement. They braid together in a way that makes sense.”

I find Circus a very solid if disjointed experience. I love Kill the Lights and Blur yet I find they would have fit much better on Blackout. Also as have been stated numerous times many of the bonus tracks should have made it onto the standard instead of stuff like MMM Papi and My Baby.

Even flawed it is still a great album and I will always wish we had a Mannequin video. What a weird but great song. Also Lace and Leather is so underrated.

Obviously all her regional bonus tracks being on all streaming services would be ideal, but it's really Circus we're most missing out on. With Blackout we're only missing Outta This World. With Femme Fatale we're only missing Scary. But Circus we're missing a ton of tracks. It would be nice if RCA just put out a definitive 'deluxe' version of Circus with Amnesia, Quicksand, Trouble, Rock Boy (although I low key think this is one of her worst songs) and also for good measure lets throw Take the Bait, Abroad, and Whiplash on there.

Obviously all her regional bonus tracks being on all streaming services would be ideal, but it's really Circus we're most missing out on. With Blackout we're only missing Outta This World. With Femme Fatale we're only missing Scary. But Circus we're missing a ton of tracks. It would be nice if RCA just put out a definitive 'deluxe' version of Circus with Amnesia, Quicksand, Trouble, Rock Boy (although I low key think this is one of her worst songs) and also for good measure lets throw Take the Bait, Abroad, and Whiplash on there.
And Follow My Fingers!!!!!!

Femme Fatale really is that gym album. Banger after banger with no letup.

Also, will I be banned from this thread/forum for saying that yes, Trip To Your Heart is the sequel to Heaven On Earth, but is actually even better than its predecessor? An absolutely divine track.

My 3rd fave album! I feel like Inside Out, Criminal and He About To Lose Me slow it down though...
Whether that's good or bad is up to the listener, just personally feel those are more chill...