Britney Spears

It’s kind of sad but kind of hilarious that Britney invited Selena to her wedding, Selena pissed Britney off by patronising her, and now she keeps subtlety shading her on her Instagram.

I think she actually likes that picture and Selena? I think she might be one of the friends she's referring to that lift her up. She mentioned in another caption that she told her "I just want you to be happy" 3 times at her wedding and that's such a sweet and earnest thing to say to someone who's been through so much. Maybe they're whatsapp-ing or something behind the scenes and she's being supportive.

Maybe I'm biased because I like Selena. She always had a Britney energy to me. Not a vocal powerhouse but always had cool vibes and a sweet girl next door presence on screen.

When you realize the account that she took the pic from is full-time exposing the blatant lies and questionable antics of Kevin Federline. Her mind.
This is what you see when you click monalisaney81's stories

IMG-0800.jpg

Popstars these days when they release a new single: *archives all old Instagram photos, changes profile picture, all new photos carefully curated to achieve the atmosphere of the era*

Britney Spears by the end of this week, probably:

I think she actually likes that picture and Selena? I think she might be one of the friends she's referring to that lift her up. She mentioned in another caption that she told her "I just want you to be happy" 3 times at her wedding and that's such a sweet and earnest thing to say to someone who's been through so much. Maybe they're whatsapp-ing or something behind the scenes and she's being supportive.

Maybe I'm biased because I like Selena. She always had a Britney energy to me. Not a vocal powerhouse but always had cool vibes and a sweet girl next door presence on screen.

She compared Selena to her Mum saying it. It was a very clear sarcasticney ‘go to the light and see Jesus’ post. I thought, anyway

Also I thought she made it clear she didn't exactly pick her wedding guests. She said she was surprised to see Selena there. Meaning probably Cade or someone in her circle knew the celebrities that had been vocally supportive over the last year and invited them.

Why would she shade a wedding guest who said a nice thing to her? It's not like she ever did anything to her and if anything, she said Glory was inspired by her. I don't get it.
Not to mention she thanked yet her again for coming literally two weeks ago. People read too much into things.

She included Selena's picture on the post because she mentioned "friends who uplift her ass up."

Also I thought she made it clear she didn't exactly pick her wedding guests. She said she was surprised to see Selena there. Meaning probably Cade or someone in her circle knew the celebrities that had been vocally supportive over the last year and invited them.

Surprised because they came despite the whole thing being organized last minute maybe? In any case she obviously likes her. She's been saying it non-stop for the last 8 years.