Britney Spears

he/him
I think Baz was trying to get Britney involved in the remix when he first teased doing something with her when the film came out (at least that's how he made it sound), but she likely passed.

I think Baz was trying to get Britney involved in the remix when he first teased doing something with her when the film came out (at least that's how he made it sound), but she likely passed.
Didn't he say it was fully done and he was trying to get everyone involved to sign off?

Wonder if Britney will be credited anyway since it doesn't feature her vocals.

he/him
Artwork for the Elvis mash-up. Out midnight local time.

NOVNj6h.jpg

he/him
I like Toxic, but I wish they would use other Britney songs. Gimme More would have just tied in better with this, especially if it's true Britney wanted to have an Elvis backdrop for the VMAs performance.

"Toxic" fits as well for the scene it's used in the film, essentially describing Elvis' relationship with his manager and him trapping him. "Gimme More" isn't as upbeat or fast paced as a song needed to be for the way it was being used.

No Britney at all but it sounds to me like they recreated the Toxic elements (I might be imagining it). It actually sounds really good. Now I want some Britney's Versions remastered with updated production and vocals of her songs.

“Las Toxic Vegas” is such a weird title. “Toxic Vegas” would have gotten the message across, “Viva Toxic Vegas” would’ve been even better.

Now’s the time for “Gimme More” + “Trouble” to exist. Did she ever record a full version?