Britney Spears

It's as much redemption as we're going to get for that album.

Honestly just raises more questions.

Why were they absolutely obsessed with bogging these songs down with a tapestry of (non Britney) stems. Even the difference of some stems not being present here makes the vocals sound so much more convincing (even the Myah leads that are still here) and the production far less muddy.

Last edited:
Oh wow, Stronger is lifeless in this Dolby Atmos master. And you can’t even her! Also they need to update the artwork from a better source. You can see the staples from the booklet they scanned.

he/him
Also they need to update the artwork from a better source. You can see the staples from the booklet they scanned.
This has been a recurring issue on streaming services for years now. Kelis' Kaleidoscope has the same problem (and it's not even properly color-balanced!)

ab67616d0000b2736cd319100464445bf22eba38

I generally like her Dolby Atmos albums but the Oops! singles in Atmos are...not good.

Also how did that manage to make her even quieter in the chorus of He About to Lose Me???

I’m actually enjoying most of the Atmos mixes (Blackout onwards). Things like the sounds introduced at the end of Radar and the often clearer vocals are nice to hear. I’ll go back to the originals after this but it’s nice to hear a different take.

Couldn’t tell much of a difference with In the Zone however, almost felt like it wasn’t loading the Atmos versions?

The vocals on Womanizer.. makes it sound like a complete remake.

Last edited: