Britney Spears

I know the feelings around it are complicated now, but it really does speak to how fucking strong Femme Fatale is that one of its weaker songs still sounds like a hit. I'd love if it went viral and had a proper moment. Though if a Britney song were to have a bizarre resurgence and become a real hit, I'd probably rather it be a Glory track. Or How I Roll or Up n Down. How was Up N Down not a single?

I know the feelings around it are complicated now, but it really does speak to how fucking strong Femme Fatale is that one of its weaker songs still sounds like a hit. I'd love if it went viral and had a proper moment. Though if a Britney song were to have a bizarre resurgence and become a real hit, I'd probably rather it be a Glory track. Or How I Roll or Up n Down. How was Up N Down not a single?

A jail-inspired video like the tour performance would have been everything.

Also the iTunes no1 means nothing but if more playlists catch up…

Last edited:
He About To Lose Me has the bones of something that could go viral on Tiktok.
The mashup of this over the Fergalicious instrumental that went around on tumblr a decade ago was DELICIOUS. It got taken down when they started getting more stringent about copyright, but it was exactly the kind of mid-‘00s nostalgia that TikTok is eating up right now. Could never find it again, I lowkey preferred it to the original.