Britney Spears

The saddest thing to me about these rehearsals is that you could see that Britney was feeling it, she was obviously very intrigued by them finally listening to her and using new remixes (she's been saying that over and over again over the past years), only to completely screw her over and well, we know the rest of the story...
I can’t help but wonder how different things would be if she was given a break in 2017 like she wanted (needed), instead of shipping her off on a world tour and then straight into another Vegas show

I have no doubt she’s probably recording stuff/writing music because the love for that never goes away. But releasing it or sharing it with the label is another story.

Until the music hits Spotify I am not believing any of these monthly rumors that she is working on new music.
Literally. We've had so many rumours over the years. Remember the Oprah interview that was being said by multiple people? It was bs.

I'm going to wait until either 1) it's announced or 2) we have more detail than "she's might possibly be recording maybe with someone maybe somewhere" or that people are "submitting" songs.

Whoever choreographed that Circus number must have been so out of touch to think Britney would agree with the styling of those movements.

The saddest thing to me about these rehearsals is that you could see that Britney was feeling it, she was obviously very intrigued by them finally listening to her and using new remixes (she's been saying that over and over again over the past years), only to completely screw her over and well, we know the rest of the story...

Do we have any info on Domination ticket sales?

My personal theory is it wasn’t selling well so her team decided to make out she was unwell to get out of the contract rather than lose money.

I still want to see all involved in the conservatorship rot in jail and ideally also hell.

Do we have any info on Domination ticket sales?

My personal theory is it wasn’t selling well so her team decided to make out she was unwell to get out of the contract rather than lose money.

I still want to see all involved in the conservatorship rot in jail and ideally also hell.

It's been repeated ad nauseum what happened. Britney wasn't complying, they put it down to her 'medication no longer working' (ref: Larry) so cancelled the show.

They didn't make out she was unwell, they made out her Father was unwell, when they cancelled the show.

I suspect there was an insurance reason why they sent her to rehab along with an (obviously grossly misdirected and morally backrupt/controlling/abusive) concern for her mental health.

I will always have love in my heart for her, she was and still is a #1 for me, had a great experience meeting her in Vegas, but I’ve given into the fact that if she’s done, she’s done. The constant media circle of “she’s in the studio” when she’s clearly not - has to be exhausting. Let her be.

I will always have love in my heart for her, she was and still is a #1 for me, had a great experience meeting her in Vegas, but I’ve given into the fact that if she’s done, she’s done. The constant media circle of “she’s in the studio” when she’s clearly not - has to be exhausting. Let her be.
Well said!

I’ll never be able to fully put into words what Britney has meant to me over the years but I’ve fully accepted that she’s done being that person. Let the woman do whatever she wants and enjoy all her Hawaii vacations. She’s earned it.

Apparently this is made from the multitracks and isn’t a true studio version.

It’s great though wow, I can’t believe they let this go.

Last edited: