Britney Spears

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Well, we'll see, won't we? I'd love an album this fall - the sooner the better. I'm just not getting my hopes up for anything, and still see all these rumors getting fans excited for nothing.

G

graffitimysoul

"Jive would never, ever make an announcement of a new single just a few weeks prior to it's release. That would be a very stupid move by today's industry standards. They want hype around Britney and anything she releases. You would know at least several months ahead of new material being released."

False. Womanizer/Circus and 3 beg to differ.

G

graffitimysoul

Apparently Beyonce and Britney are both there and there's rumours Beyonce will join Gaga for Telephone.

I don't know what to believe, I have a gut feeling something is coming, and all rumors are pointing that way, but it could be nothing. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

And Mr Telephone is back!! Wooo!

G

graffitimysoul

Perfect Lover said:
COULD YOU IMAGINE....a picture of Britney, GaGa, AND Beyonce.

*squeals*

Beysus, GodGa, and The Holy Spearit

HAHA
Gaga isn't worthy of that nickname. I always preferred 'Gagalupe' for her. Throw in Rihallah and that would be an incredibly picture though.

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL said:
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

ha...
Quit being a cunt.

Bamboo Banga said:
Perfect Lover said:
COULD YOU IMAGINE....a picture of Britney, GaGa, AND Beyonce.

*squeals*

Beysus, GodGa, and The Holy Spearit

HAHA
Gaga isn't worthy of that nickname. I always preferred 'Gagalupe' for her. Throw in Rihallah and that would be an incredibly picture though.

Maybe not, but it fit for the theme that I was going for haha.

G

graffitimysoul

Gaga supposedly said this at her concert:

"Britney certainly doesn’t need any freakin’ tips from me! Britney Spears is the queen of pop. I was learning from her."

Bamboo Banga said:

"Britney certainly doesn’t need any freakin’ tips from me! Britney Spears is the queen of pop. I was learning from her."

Thats a quote for like a year ago, she isn't even on stage yet. She started in like 2 minutes.

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Bamboo Banga said:

Oh fucking brother.

I swear...anytime Britney's involved with anything her delusional fans start yapping about things that never happened. I bet they sincerely think all these things they make up are true. The term delusions of grandeur has never been more applicable to any gathering of people.

ColdasFire_Baby said:
aOblivious said:
I wonder if Britney is actually a Gaga fan and not just doing it for the publicity...

Are you being serious right now?

Yes, I'm being completely serious. Are you?
It was a general question. Don't get crazy because you can't handle a little bit of comparison.