Britney Spears

I do like XXXO, but don't see how people can view it as a 'Britney sounding' song.

The main producers I want are B&A.

C

CherryFlavoredPop!

Fire said:
According to Perez she has a song on Toxic level. Personally I don't think they would have any Rusko tracks as singles if they aren't generic enough. Max and Dr Luke are probably only their for the singles. Max and Dr Luke are probably only their for the 'hits'.

Going by the last era, released first single by unknown producers, 2nd single was Dr Lukes and third was voted by fans which happened to be Max's. We will probably get the songs we want with the generics inbetween.

...I've just remembered Shattered Glass charted on the Hot 100, remembering that makes me nervous of what the managment are planning...

"Toxic" level?? She's surpassed that level time and again, that song is kid's stuff now

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Fire said:
I do like XXXO, but don't see how people can view it as a 'Britney sounding' song.

The main producers I want are B&A.

I was a little offended when everyone was touting is a "Britney song" - it sounds nothing like her. And I mainly want B&A as well. They're the peanut butter to her jelly.

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Fire said:
Britney does make magic with the Swede's doesn't she?

She's the princess of pop and Sweden is like the pop capital of the world, so it's only natural.

heyho said:
By this point I'm guessing he won't be on the album either. It wouldn't be the first time she collaborated with amazing producers and it was left off the album. Wasn't Diddy talked abut a lot for ITZ?

And I'm guessing he gave her one song only. Much like Outsiderz, etc.

But I love XXXO.

The UK bonus track 'The Answer' was produced by Diddy.

It was my fave song when I first got the album.

Well Ryan Leslie produced it, Diddy just got his name on it because Ryan was basically unknown back then. One can argue he still is. Well he is isn't he. Poor Cassie.

Mushroom3 said:
RiRiSpears said:
I think it's high time Britney released an album in spring/summer. We need new Britney singles for the summer, not the fall/winter. Her last album not to be released in the final quarter of the year was Oops ten years ago.

I'd rather hear it soon. Tommorow preferably. The wait is unbreable. Waiting for only girl is fucking bad enough

You need to develop patience. It's not as if she's created the cure for cancer and is holding back on us.

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

DarkSacoura said:
I'd rather it in the fall/winter. I prefer my sythesizered music with cool weather.

Ditto. Something about Britney and the cool months just seems right.

So I´m expecting a press release today in one week or two weeks.
If that´s not the case we won´t get an album this year - I guess.

Think the album ist almost done, maybe fine tuning - and they probably choose the tracklisting now.

Hasn't she been on vacation for like three weeks now? This is a stupid thing to say, but that does almost make me think there's no album in the pipeline for this year.

Someboy said:
Hasn't she been on vacation for like three weeks now? This is a stupid thing to say, but that does almost make me think there's no album in the pipeline for this year.
She's back now. A lot of people thought the opposite; that she was having one last relaxation break before lauching into the new album. I can see both sides, but am optimistic that it is the latter.

It was eleven days & I think her new album was the reason...

Look - that was the last vacation before the new album camaign begins.

Hope so...

Someboy said:

There still might be an album out but then if true I forsee it being an even more lax era then Circus. If you remember back then she also took some vacation time but it was a weekend or two at most then back to work work work. If you have an album coming out the months leading up before should be spent getting into shape, dance rehearsal, photoshoots. I don't see how the same intensity is going to be there when two weeks are taken off to frolic on the beach.

So there might be an album out but people shouldn't expect some super intense performances, or promo. I suspect everything might be thrown together last minute in a "Lets get those holiday sales" type era.

I'm crossing my fingers for Britney's team to actually be using all this promotion shes got RIGHT NOW to start the album campain. Glee = great way to get her back into the spotlight for an album, album = better sales of perfume, and of course more money in the 4th quater,all generating more money for team Britney, all of this has been said before countless times, but the points still stand, not putting out an album soon is stupid.

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Fire said:
I'm crossing my fingers for Britney's team to actually be using all this promotion shes got RIGHT NOW to start the album campain. Glee = great way to get her back into the spotlight for an album, album = better sales of perfume, and of course more money in the 4th quater,all generating more money for team Britney, all of this has been said before countless times, but the points still stand, not putting out an album soon is stupid.

We all know this...but in Jive's mind all the promotion could just be used to keep her in the spotlight to tide the public over until spring, or summer even. They may just not want her to be forgotten...and after all, they are the worlds finest at making stupid decisions.

I'm sure Def Jam would be more than worthy competition in that field. At least we've yet to have Britney go down the "buzz singles and over-complicated singles selection" that we've come to expect of that beloved label...