Britney Spears

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL said:
Fire said:
I'm crossing my fingers for Britney's team to actually be using all this promotion shes got RIGHT NOW to start the album campain. Glee = great way to get her back into the spotlight for an album, album = better sales of perfume, and of course more money in the 4th quater,all generating more money for team Britney, all of this has been said before countless times, but the points still stand, not putting out an album soon is stupid.

We all know this...but in Jive's mind all the promotion could just be used to keep her in the spotlight to tide the public over until spring, or summer even. They may just not want her to be forgotten...and after all, they are the worlds finest at making stupid decisions.

At least we know we are in the month of make or break. Her candids have been consistently good lately, if she reverts I'm taking that as a sign of 2011 album.

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

TM said:
Why is the <a href="http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/to_the_rescue_CK2qkYhRwX1tapsGrjDo3I">NY Post</a> calling Larry "the former manager for Britney Spears"? Surely we would have heard something if they'd parted ways?

Just because we don't see him doesn't mean he isn't involved. Look at Fe, we never see her and yet she's Britney's assistant, albeit she looks after the business stuff while Brett is there for the everyday things.

She's working with Max and Dr. Luke...Larry's still lurking about.

Britney took a 3 week vacation to Hawai right before she released In the Zone. She talked about it in Regis and Kelly.

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

"her comeback is going to make you all pee yours pants and wish you never posted those dumbass utube videos. Because really, what is more rockn’roll than going on stage under the influence in your panties. Nothing! Absolutely nothing. And yes im partial because, i used to do that. Love love love you B.

– Lady Gaga"

2008 ^

Amazing.

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL said:
    "her comeback is going to make you all pee yours pants and wish you never posted those dumbass utube videos. Because really, what is more rockn’roll than going on stage under the influence in your panties. Nothing! Absolutely nothing. And yes im partial because, i used to do that. Love love love you B.

– Lady Gaga"

2008 ^

Amazing.

Sometimes I wonder if Britney is one of the people Gaga met and was disappointed with (she once mentioned that meeting Beyonce was a breath of fresh air because she has met many people who aren't as kind as they seem or something). She used to have amazing comments about Britney, but lately she seems to take jabs during her concerts. Even though what she says about Britney blonde popstars is true, i wonder if there's a reason she started doing that, when before she used to only have nice things to say...

Britney and GaGa have only meet once, and that was at the Grammys this year (and GaGa was with Perez Hilton at the time)..which was way after she made that comment, I believe.

Mr Telephone Man said:
Britney and GaGa have only meet once, and that was at the Grammys (and GaGa was with Perez Hilton at the time)..which was way after she made that comment.

yeah...anyway, I wonder what made her start these jabs. Inflated ego? Is she simply disappointed in how Britney handles her career (like many Britney fans)? was meeting Brit a bad experience? Because we have proof her love for Britney was genuine. The "separated at birth" thing on her high school page way before she became famous...

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

There is no bad blood between Gaga and Britney, I don't think. Britney recently said she's a huge Gaga fan, and Gaga has only had nice things to say about Britney (though she hasn't said anything at all in the past year or so). When Britney starts her superstar thing again this year, I'm sure Gaga will have some more praise to give. Remember, Gaga is a fan of stardom and hollywood glamor just as much as she is talent.

I just still can't not believe she'll have a fall release. Everything she's done in the past 2 months has been absolute to the T Britney Spears album preparation:

Token production rumors
Token magazine covers
Token endorsements
Token TV cameo
Token obvious studio visits (as opposed to being all DL like she normally is)

And finally, token pre-era holiday. It all fits! Plus she's clearly been working out as her body is amazing. She doesn't do all this stuff just because, that's one thing a Britney fan knows - she'd much rather sings songs about Mary Poppins that she makes up to her sons and go to Starbucks.

But if it is a 2011 album.. that'll be a long time in the making (maybe even longer than Blackout is she started recording in fall 2009) which will equal a great campaign.

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Things aren't like they used to be, though. Her team knows she can't just disappear from the public eye for years at a time in preparation for a new album...her comeback is spent, and she has to stick around even when she's not releasing music.

Yet she manages a #1 from an obscure Greatest Hits album, at arguably the quietest time for her in the press since... well, breakup from Justin!

She's more 'selling on name alone' than she ever has been before. As long as the songs good she's a go..

Mr Telephone Man said:
I don't even think those jabs are at her, and even if they are that just speaks badly on GaGa's behalf....

I fail to remember any other blonde popstar who lipsynchs entire concerts and dances lazily, who has done Madison Square Garden shows...

and it does speak badly on her behalf. These girls' fanbases are always interchanged. It's part of the reason Xtina felt such wrath. Many fans from a star also like another one.