BROCKHAMPTON + Kevin Abstract's Solo Project | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

BROCKHAMPTON + Kevin Abstract's Solo Project

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, Dec 13, 2017.

1. New drops

TroubleClef, andru, sesita and 4 others like this.
  2. They released three new songs. I'm really loving their new input, they never disappoint! There's also something about BROCKHAMPTON's music that screams "summer" so I welcome these few songs with open arms. Pretty sure we'll have an album worth of material in a few weeks!

andru, sesita, mindtrappa and 3 others like this.
  3. I wish they’d put these up on streaming, but I guess that’ll be the album.

4. New weekly releases, including one collaboration with JPEGMAFIA.

5. I've been holding myself off from listening to this cause I'd like a full body of work, but everyone says the new tracks are quite amazing. What do you gals think? I'm particularly interested in Ryan's coos.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  6. I’ve only listened to each release once, because I am holding out for a full release. But they are really good.

sesita likes this.
  7. The new songs are really good! It's quintessential BROCKHAMPTON but still with a little something new and very exciting. When I say they keep on surprising me and never disappoint, I truly mean that. The Ryan Beatty tracks are not the most memorable to me - although "twisted" is really good - or at least I just didn't return to them as much as the rest of the songs. "things can't stay the same" and "chain on / hold me" are my favorite ones so far.

1. things can't stay the same
    2. N.S.T
    3. twisted
    4. M.O.B
    5. Baby Bull
    6. I.F.L
    7. downside
    8. chain on / hold me
    9. fishbone​

That's certainly already a pretty strong album...

mindtrappa and elektroxx like this.
  8. Why have I not dipped my toes into this thread I love these guys. Baby Boy and No Halo being among my sad boy go-to songs for months. Arizona Baby as a whole found with a new lease of life as an unproblematic way to continue enjoying Venice Bitch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.