Broduce 101 | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

Broduce 101

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Seger, Dec 7, 2016.

1. He

He

Oh really? Did not know this was a thing!

Imagine a full on dance performance... ugh.

2. Track four so not the title track, but still hoping for a stage performance or two.

With a title like With U I was expecting a ballad but digging a bit deeper, the track has been described as "in the hip hop and R&B genre" so there's still hope.

He and Dangerous Maknae like this.

3. YATH GET THAT KOREAN COIN, JAPANESE KING TAKADA KENTA

I don't know why I'm stanning for him, teebs. I also stan the Chick Trainee Seonho now dddddddddddddddd.

4. Samuel's debut will come on August 2. 5/6 songs have a featuring artist and ugh, no Brave Bros songs. I'm excited for that Chungha track though.

[​IMG]

Seger likes this.
  5. He

He

Wasn't his whole mini going to be produce by Brave Bros?

6. KBS banned Samuel's title track because of using the word ''Insta'' in the lyrics but apparently they're going to edit it so he can perform in Music Bank.

Is it just another KBS messy choice or there's a copy right law about it?

7. WANNA ONE GO EP.1 IS SUBBED.

[I'm just going to casually insert myself into this thread like I was here the whole time]

bimbo and Slice of Life like this.
  8. @karmarisma is your avi the future King of Pop Seonho? I APPROVE! ♡

karmarisma likes this.
  9. Yes unnie, the world can never get enough of our Prince Yoo Seonho. (I love you Guanlin but really, we all know Seonho should've been in Wanna One)

Also I watched these today, and they're absolutely hilarious. I swear Broduce was a real gift this year. Like Wanna One have some hilarious members, but the Top 35 guys may just be funnier?

Slice of Life likes this.
  10. BUILD THAT HYPE!
    MY ALBUM IS BEING SHIPPED

11. KING OF POP!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. There may be a 2nd mini coming out in November? YMC would be silly not to do a repackage of To Be One, especially after it's sold >700 000 copies (that's EXO/BTS level honestly)

Seger and Slice of Life like this.
  13. He

He

The center looks like male Yoojung from Weki Meki.

Seger likes this.
  14. If we're following the trend, the DSP centre is 100% already in the final line up.

The model from Free Somebody and Junho from Woolim are on my radar for now.

Seger likes this.
  15. No particular standouts outside of MYTEEN (who I already knew would do great) and the kid who did SE7EN. Interesting song choice, compelling Disney-esque backstory and I loved that he brought heelys (suddenly I miss SPEED) also he’s pretty ddd.

16. Yohan did not deserve an A rank.

FunkyButChic and Seger like this.
  17. [​IMG]

My faves as of now~

Seger likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.