BROODS General Discussion | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

BROODS General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by clockworknovak, Oct 10, 2013.

1. I'm so excited for this. If it's six tracks I'll be over the moon.

2. I really want a physical edition!

3. One is planned!

"digital next week, physical CDs should be around middle of February, and yes...vinyl is planned but takes faaar longer." - From their Facebook.

4. This is released 1/31 in Australia and New Zealand, not the 30th as I think they originally reported. Can't wait to hear it!

5. I can't get over how good Coattails is. Wow.

6. Agreed! Coattails needs single treatment.

7. Their EP is a great debut set from them! And I agree with the Coattails love.

8. I know I'm late to the party, but I heard Bridges yesterday and it's really beautiful.

9. Taking You There. Taking You There. Taking You There.

Obsessed with the EP. 2014's first musical highlight.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  10. The EP has appeared on UK iTunes but it won't let me download it! Says unavailable every time I click. Any ideas??

11. It's on Spotify! About to enjoy.

12. I was able to buy it by just clicking the purchase button after searching for it i.e. not clicking on the EP artwork, just the price button (if that makes sense)

13. Thanks, that worked.

14. This EP is fantastic, right?

15. It's like what would happen if Lorde had older siblings and one was Imogen Heap. Love love it.

16. The EP is very good! Perfect for winter. Taking You There and Coattails are great. And I love Pretty Thing. When it started I thought I was going to dislike it but it turned out to be a lovely song.

17. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Bridges and Taking You There are spellbinding. What a beautiful EP.

18. I want to make love to Taking You There. No, I want Taking You There to make love to me.

19. The video for Never Gonna Change is brill.

[video=youtube;9QrCFSJyabs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QrCFSJyabs[/video]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.