BROS. | The Popjustice Forum

BROS.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Dylan, May 18, 2022.

1. This actually looks really good, looking forward to it!

Last edited: May 19, 2022
    VitaminBee, lushLuck and Macsun like this.
  2. This looks very interesting. It's nice to have GOOD gay shit in theaters for once.

lushLuck and Dylan like this.
  3. Uno

Uno

This looks... better than I thought it would. Definitely looking forward to it now.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. Luke Macfarlane is way too hot.

Steve003 likes this.
  5. This and Hocus Pocus dropping on the same day….

upload_2022-5-18_20-1-15.gif

6. This actually looks hysterical, and I'm just very much here for studios giving actual budgets + proper releases to gay movies – especially when theatrical releases for comedies in general are rare these days. I'm really happy for Billy. And Bowen Yang should be in everything.

lushLuck, Alenko, Macsun and 2 others like this.
  7. The trailer was fun! I was a wee bit apprehensive but I think it captures the oddities of (white cis conventionally attractive) gay relationship culture in a way that's not insulting.

Uno and lushLuck like this.
  8. This looks cute, but boy, even as a fan of Billy On The Street and Difficult People, I’m concerned about how grating Billy might be headlining an entire film. He made the trailer a slight struggle for me.

Lost In Japan., Sexbox, Uno and 2 others like this.
  9. Cautiously here for this.

Uno likes this.
  10. Oh this looks like a riot, looking forward to it!

11. It was serving his Parks and Recreation character a bit nn. It took me a while to get into Billy On The Street and Difficult People (which I both loved) because of how grating Billy was on Parks, but I guess us insufferable queers deserve representation too <3

lushLuck and KamikazeHeart like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.