Brown Eyed Girls + Solos | The Popjustice Forum

Brown Eyed Girls + Solos

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Blayke, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Brown Eyed Girls (Miryo gone solo!)

[​IMG]
    Members: Miryo (Rapper), JeA (Leader), Narsha (Main Vocalist) & Ga-In (Maknae).

If you know Abracadabra, then you know Brown Eyed Girls. They have an amazing style of music which compliments well with their sleek, yet edgy image.

Within the group there is a perfect formula which comes from their sultry members:
    - JeA, the group leader is the classy epitome of the group, she carries the group with her powerful singing and classical look.
    - Narsha is the experimental one of the group, with each image change she projects sexiness. Her sassy vocals leave all who listen thoroughly impressed.
    - Ga-in, the maknae of the group shows more aegyo and sexiness all at the same time.
    - Miryo is the fearless rapper who can slay all others willing to compete with her. She shows a fierce and moody look which creates intimidation for her foes.

Narsha & Ga-in have both endured solo careers, to which both were successful. JeA & Miryo will debut their solo activities during the 2nd half of 2011.

Singles
    Come Closer
    Second
    Hold The Line
    I Got Fooled By You
    Oasis (Feat. Lee Jae Hoon)
    The Day (w/ SeeYa)
    L.O.V.E
    Love Action
    My Style
    How Come?
    Candy Man
    Abracadabra
    Sign
    Sign (Japanese Ver.)

Fan Favourites
    Abracadabra (Stage Version)
    Smile Chock Chock (Nivea Lip)
    Abracadabra (Japanese Ver.)
    Sign (Feat. K.Will - Acoustic)
    Sign (Performance Mash-Up)
    Uptown Girl (w/ Vodka Rain)
    You Raise Me Up (Miryo sings on this song!)
    Miryo performing "Right Round"
    Narsha, JeA & Miryo performing "Stop"
    JeA & Miryo performing "Dear Friend"
    Miryo singing "Tell Me"

Solo Singles
    Narsha
    I'm In Love
    Bbi-Ri-Bop-A
    Mamma Mia (w/ Sunny Hill)

Ga-In
    Irreversible / Performance Version
    Bad Temper

JeA
    Love Is...

Miryo
    Love Is...

2. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

4 beautiful women decide to be part of an incredible song, 1 of the best, Abracadabra.

3. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

I'll edit my first post soon, including the amazing solo careers of Narsha and Ga-In.

Narsha >>>>>>>>>>> Ga-In (who was a bit overrated.)

4. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

You left out My Style, the L.O.V.E. re-edit that's probably even lovelier than the original.

I love these girls.

That's all I have to say right now.

5. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Can't wait for my girls to come back.

6. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Updated with some BEG goodness! Enjoy!

7. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Don't worry fans, I can sense they will be ready for a comeback in a couple weeks plus more weeks hehe.

8. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Miryo was so so so pretty before she got even more work done.

9. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

There's been such an excess of hype and delay that I half expect them to come out with a trot album, with Narsha and Miryo finally replaced by latex-skinned robots.

10. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Honestly watching their very first videos, Miryo's changed the least out of all of them. Narsha is completely unrecognizable.

11. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

I see the differences in Miryo, but JeA is the one who I see the least in. Oh Narsha. Thankgod for surgery!

12. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

They really weren't very hot at the start, ha.

13. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Love it, JeA is hilarious!

14. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Has anyone got info on the new Brown Eyed Girls material?

15. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

^ Their new single's out on the sixteenth, and the album will follow on the thirtieth.

16. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Thank Allkpop:

17. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

I cannot wait for their return, hopefully they will inject some excitement into the K-pop scene, it feel like it's having a bit of a rest right now!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.