Brown Eyed Girls + Solos | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Brown Eyed Girls + Solos

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Blayke, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

I'm now obsessed with Sixth Sense and its video.

2. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Made this cover from boredom.

3. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

What's everyone's opinion on 불편한 진실? The ending bit gets me every time. The album was a definite grower. The only song that I don't like is Vengeance and the studio version of Hot Shot.

4. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Vendetta*, and I love the entire album except La Boheme. It's really boring. The ballad is amazing, but I can not for the life of me enjoy the album, because I haven't stopped listening to Sixth Sense for over 2 days!!!!! It's reaching it's 500th play on my Last.fm, and I'm not sure how I managed that! I haven't been able to listen to a song more than 200 times since Mirror Mirror, and that was over 6 months, not 2 days!

5. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Vendetta is wack as hell and completely forgettable. La Boheme is my joint, along with Sixth Sense, Inconvenient Truth and Lovemotion. Heck, even Swing It Shorty.

6. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

I have the same problem. Sixth Sense is too amazing to play anything else.

7. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

[​IMG]

Somebody help me!

*withers in sand sexily*

8. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

The album is good. Not amazing, like I'd skip La Boheme and Vendetta without hesitation. Sixth Sense and Hot Shot are 10/10. The rest (excluding the weak ones) range from 7/10 to 9/10.

9. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Sixth Sense better dethrone the terrible Not Myself Tonight. I'm no X-Tina hater either, like the rest of the PJ muppets.

10. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Haha! Amazing! Narsha would be proud... And would probably tell you to keep listening!

11. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Narsha just tweeted that she's been to the hospital for her throat condition.. clearly those high notes are lethal (and probably won't be sung live going forward).

12. 3Xs

3Xs

Agreed with all of this. I don't get how anyone doesn't like La Boheme, it's the best track there aside from the singles!

13. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Sixth Sense is out of this world hot!!, just my first reaction to the song and video. Brown Eyed Girls rule the music yet again, they always convince, persuade me to want more music.

14. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

Why don't they perform on Music Bank?

15. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Just gave it a listen... Oh my. Now it's 2NE1 vs BEG for me (SNSD can wait outside).

16. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

It literally is flawless. Every time I'm drinking I listen to it at least once.

17. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

I hope we're going to see a lot more songs / videos like Sixth Sense in the future. It's about time K-Pop got a bit controversial. I wonder what Korean media thinks of it all.

18. Re: Brown Eyed Girls

Their goodbye stage is on the 23rd on Inkigayo (confirmed) and will release a repackage in two/three weeks (rumour).

I'm thinking they will release a repackage.. afterall I would have expected them to keep going into mid-November with Sixth Sense honestly, seeming it's winning awards now. But I suppose, another amazing repackage to come probably. Although I'm thinking another Sign type song.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.