Brown Eyed Girls + Solos | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Brown Eyed Girls + Solos

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Blayke, Jul 26, 2011.

1. I am so ready for their new single. So ready.

2. They are amazing. 'Sixth Sense' is so good, as well as their first two albums ('Your Story' being my favourite). 'Sound G' is a bit spotty, but Abracadabra is brilliant song.

3. It's produced by JYP their upcoming single so eh.....

4. You're kidding, right? RIGHT?! I BEG YOU TELL ME IT'S NOT PRODUCED BY JYP??!!??!! Well if there's a group that can turn JYP's song into amazing tracks it's BEG. That's not what I meant when I said I want to be surprised!

5. Some of JYP's songs are really good.

6. Is JYP the person producing all the WG & Miss A singles?

7. Basically yes. He has some gem songs up his sleeve (mostly miss A's Bad Girl Good Girl) but some of his stuff are rubbish...

JJ Project's Bounce is amazing as well but I just wish he gets rid of that JYP.. Whisper in the songs he produced.

8. If that's the case than the JYP panic reads a bit like overreaction. I'd much rather they were be doing something more in line with the producers they've worked with so far/the people behind Sunny Hill's recent stuff, but JYP isn't completely incompetent; I think Miss A's singles run (Breathe apart) holds up surprisingly well.

9. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Yes, this guy.

[​IMG]

10. See, he's a stylish cat as well. We're set.

11. Resi, that image will NEVER be welcomed here.

Curious to see if the Truth of Seoul will ever manage to top her masterpiece. Splendid video and great song. LOEN, you better not **** up!

[video=youtube;gZqhCSS_LXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZqhCSS_LXo[/video]

12. Can ANYONE tell me what this is about?

[video=youtube;6bYNMFLK_rw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bYNMFLK_rw[/video]

13. It's teaser for their upcoming +18 concert. They have been releasing those for quite some time.

14. I can't wait for that concert, I hope it's uploaded in full and HQ.

When is JeA supposed to release her mini? January? And just when is Queen Narsha going to gift us with her long-awaited second solo album?

15. Sorry to double-post, but how much of a chance do we have to get a Tonight concert CD+DVD? One can only wish, right?

16. Cackling at me triple-posting even though my last post in this thread was over a year ago... I'd post this in the main thread, but I don't want to clutter it with something BEG specific when they aren't really releasing anything.

Does anyone else hear a bit of Narsha in the backing vocals of Truth Or Dare? Like in the middle-eight. In my mind, Narsha and Ga-in don't sound that alike.

Also also also, didn't BEG say they wouldn't wait two years before releasing an album again? I'd love for them to release their sixth album! And maybe gift us with a mini including the tracks that would have been on the Black Box deluxe edition.

17. I need another Narsha solo album. She was brilliant. I'd also like another Miryo release - my favourite rapper in Kpop!

18. Narsha joined the fixed cast of SNL Korea for this spring. A late spring/summer solo release to capitalise on her airtime would be great news.

19. Brown Eyed Girls is probably the only group who can have their million and one solo endeavours yet still be unified as a group. I admire that.

20. Double thread!
    Please do not consider this one and help me report it since I can't delete it.
    Thank you

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.