BTS - “Butter” + 10th Album | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS - “Butter” + 10th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by An Insider, Apr 13, 2021.

1. They used a royalty free track or they’re sampling this but knowing BigHit’s teaser history it’s going to sound nothing like this ddd

Glitterizer likes this.
  2. To be fair, their visuals tend to express the music’s vibe well, like with BE. Visually, it’s giving me 1975, which could be a good thing? I just can’t imagine all 7 of them on a sound like that.

3. But now, we said it.

4. Does JK have blue hair or is it just the light?

5. King

I think last we saw him, it was blue, but fans are speculating one person in BTS has purple hair from Namjoon’s selfie.

Lately likes this.
  6. The third picture is from a few weeks ago so the concept clip must have been filmed a while back when he had blue hair

7. Ummmm

[​IMG]

Isn't Yoongi quite capable as a singer, too? I really hope he gets more parts and a bigger role next comeback.

Glitterizer likes this.
  8. He’s been taking singing lessons recently! He’s improved a lot and in the future he’d like to tap into folk/rock for his solo stuff. I’ve noticed he’s been doing more melodic parts lately which is cool.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    Glitterizer and An Insider like this.
  9. Honestly, I already got sold by the video the moment he went ":]" WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Anyway, it looks like we really shouldn't trust teasers because this was the music for the Blood, Sweat & Tears teaser

10. He's so pretty, I'm crying. And okay, if they're all going consistently with this vibe, my prediction really is a 1975/Jack Antonoff-esque production, though I don't know how that'll sound as a BTS track.

11. Sis, don't do it to yourself. Just pretend the track is exactly the opposite of all the teasers.

Lately, An Insider and superloves like this.
  12. This edit though

13. Taehyung is literally one of the most drop dead gorgeous faces in the world. And he 100% knows it. Ugh.

Hybridcookie likes this.
  14. Pink Joon and Purple Jungkook

Isn’t this the third time Jungkook changed his hair this year? The man’s scalp!

Glitterizer likes this.
  15. He’s changed his hair more this year than he has in his entire career compared to the other members dd

Glitterizer and Lately like this.
  16. Christ I hate Jungkook's purple hair so much ddd But J-hope's blonde is so hot.

17. I’m happy pinkjoon made a return.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.