BTS - “Butter” + 10th Album | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS - “Butter” + 10th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by An Insider, Apr 13, 2021.

1. I must say I hate how whitewashed they look in these pictures but I’m putting it down to the intense flash. At least they still look good.

An Insider and Lately like this.
  2. From what I can see, Taehyung was always good looking, but his glo up was real. I think besides puberty, their styling has gotten 100000% better, too.

superloves and Glitterizer like this.
  3. The way he literally grew into his ears. Cute!

Lately likes this.

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  5. Legends! This is their first Rolling Stone cover, isn’t it? Watch it be a bestselling issue. I wish they went a lot more daring with these shoots, though, even though they all look so good.

They didn’t really say anything new about the single, but said it’s a very Bruno Mars, retro affair.

Jin also touched on enlistment a bit, but was vague about it, even though I think them enlisting at the same time is the perfect idea.

6. Yup, they made history!

7. Rolling Stone did them dirty with that cover.

8. I think the cover is fine? The shoot is nice too I think they're styled well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. It’s pretty, but I wish they served something more unique. But, one of these Yoongi photos will be my new avatar and lockscreen anyway so I’m a clown.

Glitterizer likes this.
  10. I don’t know but if you look at past Rolling Stone covers they’re hardly all that original either.

Anyways another teaser is coming soon!

11. I found a bit strange that some of them look surprised, some just full on serious. Some looking right, some looking to the camera.. it's a bit of a mess. They do look good though. The styling is great. Love Kookie's hair in this.

Last edited: May 13, 2021
    MarritS likes this.
  13. From Namjoon learning English from watching Friends to this. A full circle moment.

An Insider and Glitterizer like this.
  14. Ugh, he is so rude.

The other boys are serving as well, I think this will be an underrated shoot.

MarritS likes this.
  15. Their next single is going to #1 in the US no?

Matgo likes this.
  16. I’m it will. After Dynamite debuting at #1 there will be more hype for this one.

17. Let’s not jinx it though, besties and more importantly prayer circle that it’s a quality bop!

superloves likes this.
  18. I thought this was cool.

man.tis.shrimp and An Insider like this.
  19. Some HYBE Museum stuff is leaking and I thought this was gorgeous

Can’t wait to see it when I go to Korea!

MarritS and superloves like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.