BTS - “Butter” + 10th Album | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS - “Butter” + 10th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by An Insider, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Really cool that they are doing these individual spotlights.

MarritS likes this.
  2. So, who do we think is “faster” and “slower”? From what I’ve seen, Taehyung can be a handful ddd while Hobi’s the one everyone gets along with. I wonder who can be the most intense while working, and it’s great they manage to seem close in spite of their differences in personalities.

MarritS likes this.
  3. I'd say Yoongi and Namjoon could probably be a bit more "slow" and introverted. Jin too, maybe? Hobi and Jungkook are definitely the fast ones, and I think Tae could be too.

And I agree, they work really well as a team despite being so different from each other.

Lately and An Insider like this.
  4. This is really cool

An Insider likes this.
  5. The production team really snapped with this one! Was this behind the scenes of a live performance or is it entirely new?

6. Seems it was shot especially for the exhibition at HYBE.

7. It looks like 'hologram' technology of some sort.

8. This is a little off-topic, but there's an ARMY project happening to raise money for families in Palestine:

I just made a donation, and I thought some people here may want to join in too. Our fandom can be a bit much sometimes, but I'm always so happy when we use our "power" for good.

Lately and superloves like this.
  9. Whew, what a dream boat. The long hair suits him so much.

Glitterizer likes this.

10. These are a bit... miss for me dddd but good for them trying something new! And a little more skin *takes crumbs*

Namjoon can strangle me with those thighs

Glitterizer likes this.
  11. I’m sorry but they ate. Outfits are giving me late 80s early 90s vibes. This song better deliver I swear!

Glitterizer and popprincess like this.
  12. Jimin and Namjoon look great in these second photos. Hobi's is nice too. The others don't really do much for me but good god, its just nice to see them in something other than a bland suit!

13. Yeah I actually love the outfits! The only negatives for me are J-Hope and Kook's hair colours.

14. Looks like we aren’t getting Tae’s mixtape anytime soon.

15. Namjoon back to participating in the lyrics and production? This is a good sign. Also this means they’ll perform on music shows again if we’re getting this info.

MarritS, An Insider and Glitterizer like this.
  16. RM's is actually the first of the individual covers I like. I can't belive when I first got into them I found him a bit weird but now I'm obsessed with him. A gorgeous man.
    Also, teaser in a couple hours. So hyped!

An Insider and Glitterizer like this.
  17. His interview was really good. He’s so well spoken.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.