BTS - General Discussion

I like this quite a lot, though the I Wonder and Lock are both hindered by their short length. I think the J Cole version of On The Street feels more well-rounded.

The last three tracks all feel fully developed, so they land much better for me! The new bridge for What If has greatly improved it for me.

Has there been any indication of how many of these there will be? I was assuming two, but the artwork falling it a “prelude” suggests there could be more? Either way, I love j-hope’s projects, even if I wish they weren’t bite-sized. Hopefully these “On The Street” releases will coalesce into a nice meal.

I like this quite a lot, though the I Wonder and Lock are both hindered by their short length. I think the J Cole version of On The Street feels more well-rounded.

The last three tracks all feel fully developed, so they land much better for me! The new bridge for What If has greatly improved it for me.

Has there been any indication of how many of these there will be? I was assuming two, but the artwork falling it a “prelude” suggests there could be more? Either way, I love j-hope’s projects, even if I wish they weren’t bite-sized. Hopefully these “On The Street” releases will coalesce into a nice meal.
I believe he said that he has a 6 month plan post enlistment. So perhaps another volume once he gets discharged from the military after October.