BTS - Love Yourself 轉 'Tear' (Album + Single Discussion) | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS - Love Yourself 轉 'Tear' (Album + Single Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sin·gu·lar·i·ty, May 11, 2018.

1. After a succesful tour in North America they've landed in the UK last night!

They received huge news from Korea today:

They're also rumoured (well, they've basically confirmed it) to have a stadium tour in North America next year. A Korean news channel said they're considering Soldier Field in Chicago.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    panicindustry likes this.
  2. Intrigued to see how they navigate around Graham Norton’s tiny stage but that’s a great gig for them, glad to see them doing some UK groundwork with the GP.

I’m terms of size and fitting in with the show, Strictly would have been a great slot.

MarritS likes this.
  3. I mean S Club 8 managed to fit in Popworld / TOTP sets, BTS will be fine.

andru and MarritS like this.
  4. It's a shame they're only in the UK for a few days. I'm so happy they'll be going on the Graham Norton Show, that was my biggest wish. Hopefully they're able to squeeze in a few more appearances.

I'm not too worried about the stage, it can't be any smaller than this.

5. I love the picture they chose. The article:

They're recording their performance for the Graham Norton show today. Jungkook hasn't been able to dance the last two shows because of an injury to his foot. I wonder how it'll go today.

panicindustry and popprincess like this.
  6. How did you find it? You were so lucky to be at such a massive show.

7. I'm hearing reports that Jimin wasn't at the Graham Norton show as he's unwell? If he is missing and knowing Jungkook isn't at full fitness it's such a shame as it's their first and only tv performance in the UK. Still though I'm excited to see it tomorrow.

8. Yeah, it's true.

They seemed to have changed the performance a bit for the show. They were sitting on stools for a part of the song and danced some parts (except for Jungkook I think). It's not the ideal situation, but it is what it is. RM did hint during the O2 shows that they'd be back soon, so hopefully they can have another shot with all members.

9. It looks like they might be working on something with Baz Luhrmann.

I'm intrigued..

panicindustry and popprincess like this.
  10. I'm really intrigued, have always really enjoyed his visuals so its very exciting.

Hoping Jimin is recovering for the Amsterdam show (and his birthday!)

panicindustry and MarritS like this.
  11. IT WAS INCREDIBLE! I had a really busy week so haven't been able to recap but, oh my god.

Best show of my life. I've never seen such community at a show either, it really was like going to an agnostic world church. They really are the future.

popprincess likes this.
  12. I am thrilled you enjoyed it so much, please recap fully when you get the time.

13. popprincess likes this.
  14. BTS performed DNA and IDOL at the Korea-France Friendship Concert in Paris today. They took a picture with the Korean president Moon Jae-in and his wife Kim Jung-sook afterwards.

According to Korean media President Moon attended the concert because BTS’ appearance was confirmed. That's one way to get BTS tickets.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018

15. Guys help I'm in deep! Thought it was cute though especially the way Jin goes in for the signature lol.

Good to see Jimin back to performing, the Graham Norton performance was enjoyable but no where near what they can showcase usually. I wonder how long Jungkook can't dance for with his foot.

popprincess and MarritS like this.
  16. That was very Jin of Jin, haha. I love that Kookie took the opportunity to also ask for a signature. He's so proud of that watch.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jungkook doesn't dance at all during these last few days of the tour. At least he was walking again during last nights concert, so that's a start.

17. Seven more years!

popprincess likes this.
  18. I still don't think the 7 more years has sunk in! Becoming a fan this year I feared I was coming in towards the end but with all that's ahead it feels like the beginning.

MarritS likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.