BTS - Map Of The Soul 7 | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS - Map Of The Soul 7

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Superloves, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Taehyung has (sort of) confirmed the news on Weverse.

2. Yep he said it on their vlive today too.

MarritS likes this.
  3. I haven't had time to watch it yet. Apparently he wrote the song himself too? This is such a cool opportunity for him.

4. Oh wow I wasn’t expecting it to all be in English.

5. This is amazing.

6. Nn why are their sappiest songs my absolute favorites? Inner Child, Lights, Mikrokosmos, Spring Day...

Don’t get me wrong, I love their pop bangers and rap tracks too, but they do these emotional, sing-along anthemic songs so well.

Really hoping they do Lights on this tour (and I hope I’m able to attend!).

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  7. Kinda doubt they’ll perform Lights as it’s a Japanese song they’ve only ever performed it at their Japan Muster.

8. I’m in love with Sweet Night, it’s a very beautiful song.

9. "Lights" is amazing though. I wish we had a Korean AND an English version as well.

10. And a new Japanese album on the way.

11. I love love love their original japanese songs, can't wait for this!

MarritS and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  12. So they will be streaming their older concerts on their YouTube channel BangtanTV next weekend in the place of the Seoul opening shows that would have been happening. This is a really cool thing and brings a bit of light for the fans with everything that’s going on.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  13. Apparently, Army Bombs will sync as well if you watch it through Weverse in the Media section.

14. With tour not happening there’s not really much else for them to do so here for this.

MarritS likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.