BTS - Map Of The Soul: Persona | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS - Map Of The Soul: Persona

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Superloves, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Turns out the love is mutual. What timeline is this?

2. The Grammys were SUCH a good move for BTS. They've stolen the show all week.

Superloves likes this.
    ZsDbk88 likes this.
  4. New tour dates!

May 4, 2019 - Los Angeles - Rose Bowl Stadium

May 11, 2019 - Chicago - Soldier Field

May 18, 2019 - New Jersey - MetLife Stadium

May 25, 2019 - Sao Paulo - Allianz Parque

June 1, 2019 - London - Wembley Stadium

June 7, 2019 - Paris - Stade de France

July 6-7, 2019 - Osaka - Yanmar Stadium Nagai

July 13-14, 2019 - Shizuoka - Shizuoka Stadium Ecopa

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  5. I warned ya.

panicindustry and Superloves like this.
  6. They were hinting at another tour during their ending ments at the Europe concerts last year, but I didn't think it would be so soon.

It says more concerts will be added, so hopefully they'll come back to my country too. And to a bigger venue too, please.

7. Well I obv don't follow them but was told this was coming two months ago, but yeah it seemed so soon but why not strike while demand is there.

MarritS likes this.
  8. Another pretty cool and detailed explanation:

MarritS likes this.
  9. Here it is!

Pre-order starts on February 28.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    ZsDbk88 likes this.
  10. May the odds ever be in your favor with the tour dates. And I just started Armypedia. Hoping to find some IRL clues. *_*

11. They’re truly unstoppable at this point.

12. They sold out Wembley Stadium in 90 minutes!

mi|kshake, panicindustry and MarritS like this.
  13. And now Stade de France too! And I was worried it might not, I should really stop underestimating them. So many people didn't get tickets, hopefully they'll add more dates.

mi|kshake likes this.
  14. I'm a bit shook at how they have sold out stadiums. Was trying to help a friend get tickets but to no avail!

15. I think there's a pretty good chance they'll add another date, I hope your friend gets their ticket!

elektricblue likes this.
  16. I find it surprising they can sell out a stadium in the UK, I can't recall seeing their songs/albums on the charts here?

Tom Selick likes this.
  17. I was not worried at all, seeing how fast the arenas sold last time and also the cheapest resale tickets (for bad seats!) were $600 - so it was inevitable they'd smash. You got to give them props, without a traditional push, wow.

18. I think the fact without any kind of top 40 push they managed to sell out a stadium in the UK and in France goes to show how much of an impact they have. Rose Bowl tickets go on sale in a few hours and I don’t doubt those will go in a flash.

panicindustry and Vasilios like this.
  19. Neither can I?

Blue6010 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.