BTS - Map Of The Soul: Persona | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS - Map Of The Soul: Persona

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Superloves, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Yeah, I was hoping it was just a bad dream. Well, if I am this disappointed now, the only way is up...

2. I am actually really excited about the Halsey news! This song is going to hit big.

And to whoever dissed the Love Yourself series, yikes. Definitely check it out, especially Tear.

3. Yeah radio with eat this up with her name attached to it.

4. Am I...seeing Halsey hate when the same convoluted pretension people associate with her first era is by far now just the M.O of BTS stans and BTS????

Anyway, whew at such a biCON blessing BTS with her presence.

Rem, Dangerous Maknae and junglefish like this.
  5. Y’all fuming but this sounds better than their past 3 title tracks just from the teaser dd

6. Honestly I don’t have an issue with Halsey I just kinda didn’t want a collab but if this means it will reach more people then I’m here for it.

7. I was gonna say this dddd.

Artemisia and Cotton Park like this.
  8. I haven't been very silent about not being the biggest Halsey fan so I mean. No, I'm not really excited for this collab.

9. I wasn't very happy about the title track being a collab, but I'm kind of intrigued now. I'm actually not that familiar with Halsey, so I can't say anything about that. I do really like the visuals of the music video so far.

The Korean title of the song is so pretty by the way: "A Poem Dedicated to the Small Things."

10. Same, I am just not here for collabs when you have 7 members to fit on the track especially for the lead single. It could have been Ed Sheeran though which would have been even worse..

11. Tracklist

panicindustry likes this.
  12. We’re getting a music video for Home I bet because it’s in capitals.

13. If it's anything like their past albums it does seem likely. That's interesting.

14. Song titles are fascinating!

Superloves likes this.
  15. Also impacting immediately. Columbia aren’t messing around.

panicindustry likes this.
  16. I hate everything about Halsey so this will be interesting.

Cotton Park likes this.
  17. Second teaser

popprincess likes this.
  18. This already sounds better than Idol by a wide margin so it's a partial win for me

19. This looks and sounds so good I’m excited.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.