BTS - Map Of The Soul: Persona | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS - Map Of The Soul: Persona

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Superloves, Jan 29, 2019.

1. I wasn't sure what to think at first, but I'm loving the second teaser a lot. Bring on Friday!

2. I never thought I would be excited for a BTS comeback one day but I guess Ms Frangipane did that.

Rem and Vixen like this.
  3. According to Big Hit's press release, the Boy With Luv music video pays homage to a scene in “Singing in the Rain.” I love it already!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    panicindustry likes this.
  4. So if anyone wants to know some details about the album ahead of release. (Sorry, I still don’t know how to do the spoiler thing)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    MarritS likes this.
  5. I love it I want five of those.

6. I'm happy, I love it so much!

The album is out too:

7. Halsey’s contribution is making me scream a little.

8. Boy With Luv is so much better than I expected, a summer bop! And I’m screaming at Halsey doing the choreography ddd.

9. I really like the album too. "Mikrokosmos" is so lovely.

panicindustry, ZsDbk88 and Superloves like this.
  10. I agree. That one I immediately liked, as well as Home, I think that should be released as a single.

Boy With Love reminds me a lot of Superfruit stuff actually. I get why they went with this as the lead single but it would be good if they release Dionysus at one point because its not as commercial or generic but still very catchy - I read the translation of that song and I still don't quite get it what are they singing about though, maybe its about being an artist and the fame.

11. My favourite is Home it’s such an ear worm and I love the use of the sample.

12. I'm slightly obsessed with Dionysus right now.

13. Oh at them making Halsey’s part smaller than from the demo.

Song is still cute tho.

14. She's featured a bit more in the Spotify version (and I believe the radio version too).

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  15. When Halsey does that first cute "oh my my my" in the video it reminded me a tiny bit of thing Nana from Orange Caramel* would do... then I thought... how many eleventy-billion times more I would have loved the video if it really was Nana. Christ. It would be epic, even thought I think Halsey was an inspired choice for promotional reasons.

But really, BTS with Nana.... (sploding sounds)

[​IMG]

*A KPop group not named BTS.

Conan and MarritS like this.
  16. Boy With Luv is my favorite thing they’ve released thus far. The defining summer bop of 2019.

panicindustry and MarritS like this.
  17. They’ve broken the YouTube record! 78 million views in 24 hours.

18. This is easily becoming one of my favorite BTS songs ever nñn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.