BTS - Map Of The Soul: Persona | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS - Map Of The Soul: Persona

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Superloves, Jan 29, 2019.

1. I like it too. It reminds me slightly of '1999' by Charli XCX! V looks lovely.

MarritS likes this.
  2. I don't know why they did Mic Drop on SNL but I loved the performance of Boy With Luv. I think it's their best shot at getting some radio play.

Superloves and MarritS like this.
  3. They're also performing at the Billboard Music Awards with Halsey!

Dangerous Maknae and Island like this.
  4. They killed it. I love the live band I hope they have them at the BBMAs. Jungkook’s adlibs at the end we’re a nice touch. They got a lot of good reviews too!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    Robbietoxic and MarritS like this.
  5. It's so cool to see my local Sainsbury's with a stand for a K-Pop act.

6. They were excellent on SNL! So many new/curious people were praising them.

BWL is off to an amazing start at radio: #37 already in two days!

And I love the album. It's short, diverse and impressive. I agree with the general sentiment that HOME is in a league of its own. BWL is the perfect summer single.

I'm guessing Shadow is going to lean darker and more urban/R&B a la Tear (just a prediction!)

7. 6005125E-AC36-4F49-A37C-7007468326A7.jpeg First PAK of 2019

8. They are number 1 on the album chart in the UK and Boy With Luv is at 8 in the singles chart in the mid-weeks today. What an incredible result for them.

9. That's amazing! And just a few months before they perform at a sold out Wembley Stadium twice. What a year this is for them.

10. It’s a shame the song goes nowhere. I prefer Idol.

11. Honestly I knew this song would catch on better than Idol as it’s more commercial sounding. Idol was a bit messy sounding for the gp to warm to.

12. I too prefer Idol but this is such a grower. It's the first time I've thought they might be able to get some radio play.

13. They're adorable.

Superloves likes this.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  15. I love that picture of them.

16. I'm so happy with the album.

HOME is amazing. Dionysus is insane. Boy with Luv is a bop.

I truly love BTS and i'm gonna see them live in May. I bought soundcheck tickets and can't be more excited.

Superloves and MarritS like this.
    Izzie, Seger and MarritS like this.

Izzie and Seger like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.