BTS - Proof + Solo Music | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS - Proof + Solo Music

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by superloves, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Is anyone going to watch the concert on Saturday? It looks like it’s going to be a pretty big one and possibly their last OT7 performance for a while.

Hybridcookie and An Insider like this.
  2. I'm predicting a lot of tears.

I think I'm working, so I'll have to catch up with it all when I get home,

3. Butter has reached 1 billion streams!

Boy With Luv isn’t far behind will most likely get there beginning of next year.

Also looks like we’re finally getting a Run BTS performance

MmmDani, An Insider and Hybridcookie like this.
  4. Talk about impact.

Hybridcookie likes this.
  5. LOVED the Run BTS performance.

I simply cannot resist a debut performance with a brand new dance routine.

superloves likes this.
  6. Jin confirmed that his single is coming next.

Also it was nice that they did the entire show with a live band.

Hybridcookie likes this.
  7. Loved the acoustic version of Spring Day.

8. I’m still getting over this choreography.

Edit: a more head on angle

Posting fan cams only because the video from the official stream doesn’t show all of the choreo.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
    An Insider and Hybridcookie like this.
  9. Can’t stop watching the Run BTS performance.

10. Neither can I ffff they uploaded it officially now. Their energy is insane.

11. Five star review from NME.

12. Is it just me who thinks they are completely untouchable as performers? They are entirely in their own league.

13. Well it’s confirmed.

Honestly what a send off that performance was.

An Insider, Hybridcookie and MarritS like this.
  14. It looks like they all will be enlisting in the upcoming year if they plan to be back in 2025.

And yes, that performance was the best way to end this era of Bangtan. What a crazy 10 years it's been for them (and us).

15. I have yet to catch up with the concert and the Run BTS episode (which looked so cute), but wow, what a run they’ve had. I’m sure the fans will still stick around for 2025.

16. They perform like they’re still hungry for it nearly ten years in. They deserve all the props and more.

Hybridcookie and An Insider like this.
  17. So sad to lose them, especially as I only fell in love with them a short 18 months ago. I needed longer.

Dylan, An Insider and Hybridcookie like this.
  18. Aw must be so sad for new fans but two years will go by in a flash! It feels like yesterday BE came out and that was nearly two years ago. Hell it feels like last week the beginning of the pandemic.

They’ll be back in no time plus there’s a tonne of content to get through between now and then. If I can find it I’ll send you the file someone made of all the content they have like Bon Voyage series, documentaries etc.

This is actually smart dd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.