BTS - Proof + Solo Music | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS - Proof + Solo Music

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by superloves, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Oh this could be really great.

2. I’m just thinking how Western artists take years between albums so this hiatus really doesn’t seem that bad. 2025 is basically next week.

I’m also going to try and have the rate ready by January. Work has been busy so I haven’t got round to concentrating on it properly yet but towards the end of the year I’ll have more time to prepare it. I have already the made the playlist for part one already so please feel free to make a start on it especially to any newer listeners here.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/73c6T0jm0bQdBvbbifhplL?si=h96G8OcBTH2O3BsSbmDPDw

An Insider and Hybridcookie like this.
  3. I always forget how many songs they have, until I see (half of) them written down.

I'm excited for The Astronaut. The music in the logo trailer is really pretty.

4. Official credits from packaging preview:

Produced by Kygo & Bill Rakho, co-written by Coldplay, executive-produced by Max Martin and featuring a sample from the Arrival movie soundtrack.

5. That’s just mind blowing.

6. Jin will be performing with Coldplay in Argentina. Also showing in cinemas.

An Insider and superloves like this.

7. He is so goodlooking and charming, I love the 2010 indie pop vibe of the music video, too. The song's nice.

MarritS, Hybridcookie and superloves like this.
  8. It's a gorgeous song, and it suits Jin so well. I want a full album from him.

9. Yes, Jin is gorgeous.

10. This is pleasant and fits his vibe perfectly! Video is cute too.

11. Interesting tidbits from Jin’s live yesterday:

• The song had a pretty quick turnaround. Written in August and recorded in September.
    • Their last concert was supposed to be Permission to Dance Las Vegas and he was thinking about enlisting in the summer but the Busan concert was offered to them so he wanted to perform for the fans then.
    • They didn’t announce the military news before the Busan concert because they wanted it to be a happy occasion for them and the fans (honestly very grateful they did that) also explains why their speeches were very optimistic and they didn’t seem that emotional.
    • It’s been theorised that Map of the Soul 7 was supposed to be their last album before the military but they made BE for the fans as a gift which was also going to be their last album before they go. Dynamite did unexpectedly well so they ended up making Butter and Permission to Dance too.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  12. Breaks my heart that he has to go.

Hybridcookie likes this.
  13. I wish Jin had another song or two to make The Astronaut a proper single album. The Astronaut is lush - more of this from him please.

Hybridcookie likes this.
  14. Nice!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
    An Insider and Hybridcookie like this.
  15. Namjoon and Pharell Williams Collab

superloves likes this.
  16. Not really surprising news but:

I wonder if J-Hope will go enlist soon seeing as he’s already released his album.

Hybridcookie likes this.
  17. RM’s album Indigo out 2nd December!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
    Hybridcookie and An Insider like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.