BTS | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Superloves, Jan 29, 2019.

1. New music coming soon.

MarritS and Superloves like this.
  2. Namjoon features on Younha's new song 'Winter Flower.'

Superloves and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  3. It seems there is some criticism of the direction the group is taking, but I have to say they are my favorite thing in K-Pop*. Does that make me basic?

*and LOONA

Cotton Park, Superloves and MarritS like this.
  4. I'm probably not the right person to ask, but I say you have great taste.

By the way, as of today BTS have no official activities on their schedule, so it looks like they're preparing for their next comeback. I think it will be in late February or March.

5. They are mostly great. Their twitter stans are not.

6. Not at all they have a brilliant discography and are incredibly talented people are just blinded by the stans.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  7. So February 21st comeback, pre order’s on Thursday

man.tis.shrimp and MarritS like this.
  8. Can't wait! The name is interesting, I wonder what all the Shadow/Ego hints were about.

9. My first comeback as a fan, I'm buzzing!

MarritS and Superloves like this.
  10. Maybe it will be the name of songs? Who knows with them really.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    MarritS and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  11. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I don't dare speculate on anything BTS does since the Love Yourself: Her teasers made me think they were doing a 90s hip hop throwback concept.

12. A nice little guide of what's going to happen in the coming month. Comeback trailer on 1.10 followed by the first single a week later.

MarritS likes this.
  13. Wow, this is a lot. Two comeback trailers! And two singles I think? And we finally know what the Shadow and Ego hints were about.

14. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I do hope this is a full album though because with three pre-releases if it’s just a seven tracks mini it’s going to be a downer.

Also I’m ddddd at them releasing the MV after the album.

15. It’s going to be a full album.

Very intrigued at this release strategy. They’re releasing an “art film” for the first single which the official music video coming a week after the album release too.

16. I've gotta say, as a newbie to the K-Pop world, I love the speed with which these artists get material out. Rihanna who?

OspreyQueen and Superloves like this.
  17. They re-uploaded the comeback map.

The CONNECT New York (whatever this may be) date was changed from the 4th to the 5th of February.

If the Shadow Comeback Trailer is posted at 12 AM KST (which it probably will be), we're already getting it tomorrow. I'm guessing it will be Suga's turn this time? Or Jungkook, who even knows anymore.

Superloves likes this.
  18. Wow this is insane! I really love the lyrics and the way this is shot. Even more perched for the album now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.