BTS | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Superloves, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Jimin is just so... hrrrng. Honestly they're all pretty damn cute in their own way. Damn them.

2. Wait I just heard Idol for the first time. Was this a worldwide hit and I just wasn’t aware? And it it wasn’t, WHY? It sounds massive.

And the music video is amazing.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  3. Bb, I'm loving your experience! Check out "Save Me." Actually, just watch their videography. Some of the best dancers in the biz.

Superloves and Glitterizer like this.
  4. I am FULLY stanning and going through all their live performances but it’s hard cause I wanna keep replaying the same ones haha!

I also convinced my best friend to stan with me, thankfully!

Superloves and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  5. Sorry about the spam but I’m just... obsessed. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN LIKE OVERNIGHT I-

Their older material / aesthetic is... interesting, but the songs aren’t bad. I freaking loved Spring Day.
    Save Me sounds just like that Million Reasons remix dd

MarritS likes this.
  6. Once you fall down that rabbit hole you fall hard. It happened to me in May 2017. I barely slept for about two weeks.

Had you already found their V Live channel? They have their own variety show on there called 'Run BTS!' and they also do live streams sometimes. All the videos have English subtitles available.

Glitterizer and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  7. Cool, thanks! I’ve heard something about some kind of web series / documentary about their life, is this it?

8. I think they referred to Burn The Stage and Bring The Soul, both are movies and docuseries that followed them during their 2017 and 2018 world tours.

I can also highly recommend Bon Voyage, their own travel show. It's paid content, but you should be able to find it quite easily in "other places." And there's a ton of other content, it's honestly almost impossible to keep up with.

Glitterizer likes this.
  9. Hell yeah, fallen angel vibes.

10. Or Black Swan vibes...

11. It can be two things!

12. True! Either way they look stunning. I think I'm going to have a hard time deciding which version I'm going to buy.

13. Why isn’t Winter Bear on streaming? Such a cute song!

14. The private boys school look is a kii.

popprincess likes this.
  15. It’s on soundcloud! When they drop their random solo songs they often have them on there.

Glitterizer likes this.
  16. I think version 2 is probably my favourite out of the lot, so beautifully shot.

Glitterizer likes this.
  17. I wish Promise by Jimin was on streaming as well, such a beautiful song.

Glitterizer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.