BTS | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

BTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Superloves, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Superloves and jackangelo like this.
  2. Suga’s getting a lot of heat over an apprenticeship mistranslation. People are taking what he said out of out of context. He meant because of the current situation (and them not being able to tour) he was able to work on more songs. Just thought I’d clear any misunderstanding up.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    Cotton Park likes this.
  3. Well I think the context is pretty clear and I don’t think there was any misunderstanding. Even that tweet says he said what he said and due to what’s going on he had an opportunity. People need to take this one on the chin and accept it.

aux, junkos, Cotton Park and 2 others like this.
  4. Is Yoongi really getting much heat over this? All I see is some twitter drama, but there's twitter drama every day. I wouldn't worry about it.

Anyways, Festa is coming up. Looks like we're getting a new song, and maybe a WAB:TE music video or remix?

5. DNA has passed 1 billion views!

6. Really cool that they’re supporting the cause in this way and this is only one organisation they’re donating too.

Macsun, MarritS and jackangelo like this.
  7. It is kinda cool this was my graduating semester. Thanks, boys!

MarritS likes this.

8. I can't believe we actually got Spring Day.

9. Girl!!!! I was so shocked in the best way.

They’re glowing, you can tell they really missed performing, specially Tae.

jackangelo and MarritS like this.
  10. If anyone’s interested it seems like they’re taking part in their own discography rate.

MarritS and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  11. I missed BangBangCon, is there anywhere official to watch it?

12. If you bought it it will be up on weverse in a few hours if not there a few links knocking around on Twitter.

Glitterizer likes this.
  13. Oh, I didn’t... is there no way to pay for it now?

14. No it was treated more like w live concert so you could only purchase it before hand. I found this link though https://ok.ru/video/1643345349369

Glitterizer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.