Bucket lists | The Popjustice Forum

Bucket lists

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stuaw, May 5, 2011.

1. What's all on your bucket lists?

I don't have an actual list of things to do before I die, but I do have one for before I turn 30, such as:

- kiss a celebrity (no idea how I'll achieve this)
    - be debt-free (excluding mortgage)
    - fall in love & get married

Do you guys have any similar lists? Maybe it's just me, I've very list-orientated. I have 5- and 10-year career plans and all sorts.

2. SBK

SBK

When I release my album and collaboration with Nadine, you can give me a kiss.

3. Well, I was saving myself for James Franco.

But I'll hold you to that!

4. Rmx

Rmx

I have only one wish: move to London. But I first have to finish uni here at least, and then probably save some money and then in the end I bet I'll get a job here and won't be able to leave etc.

It's what worries me. Of course I can say that I want to move to London, but I don't know if it'll actually be possible. It scares me.

5. -Meet Britney Spears
    -Travel Africa
    -Get away with some form of crime

All I can think of for now.

6. Hmmm...

- Become a Labour MP (one can dream)
    - Buy my parents a holiday home in Australia
    - Do a Michael Palin-like world travel- e.g. across the world in 80 days or pole to pole
    - Find my soulmate

aaaaaaaaand

- 10,000 posts on Popjustice.

7. Ok here is mine:

- Own my own salon
    - be trained in how to do tattoos
    - meet Kerry Katona, Brooke Hogan and Jennifer Lopez
    - find my big romance soul mate
    - stay looking young forever (even if it means 5 face lifts when I'm old!!!)
    - be really rich and make my brother jealous ha ha

8. Becoming a clinical psychologist is my only dream, nothing wild!

9. Yes! I am facebook friends and youtube friends with her and if that twitter of hers that is gone now was ever real, we used to follow each other.

Also I can sort of slip this in context now, I have kissed a celebrity myself. Kerry's replacement Jenny!

10. Moving to London is next on my list, I basically want it to happen before September, part of moving is because it will help me towards the lots of work things I want to achieve. Alongside this I want to clear my debts, get somewhere decent to live and convince a man he wants to be with me.

11. What are you actually serious?!! So jel!! You have to hook me up with her facebook please!!

12. I'll log in and PM you the url! She accepts everyone as far as I know.

13. Meet Britney Spears
    Meet Celine Dion

That's about it

14. Rmx

Rmx

Exactly my dream! Except I'm giving myself a few more years to achieve it.

15. Damn, I was entering this thread with the hope of seeing a list of which member's have the loosest vaginas. *sigh*

16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Haha I was gonna say the same thing! I thought this was gonna be a list of floppy fannies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.